BadAtGender

Wednesday Numbers - TFIOS - 4.1, Maleficent 4.0, EoT 2,8, DoFP 1.7 (rth)

Finished the season last night.

BLESS.

Really great season.

Just watched another one. still got 3 episodes left that I'm saving for tomorrow. No spoilers...

I need Red or SOMEONE to kick Vee's ass. what a bitch.

• Like 3

Am I the only one who thinks Dragon 2 can beat Transformers 4 domestically by quite a bit?  The reviews for Dragon are terrific - 90s for RT, just like Pixar's top movies.  I can see Dragon doing 325 domestic with these reviews, and Transformers only doing 275 domestic because the young kids and families are deciding to see Dragon 2 instead.  Anyone else with me?

Edited by Ando81

Just watched another one. still got 3 episodes left that I'm saving for tomorrow. No spoilers...

I need Red or SOMEONE to kick Vee's ass. what a bitch.

Finish! I stayed up super late to finish. I ended up sleeping by 5 AM or something. Then, I had an episode to finish. That way, I could sleep earlier.

LOL. I KNOW. I wish I could have whooped that bitch.

• Like 1

Watching Duck Soup. Great comedy doesn't age: I'm laughing my ass off at an 80-year-old movie.

Duck Soup is one of my all time favorites. It's a non-stop joke machine with surprising coherence and incredible wit.

• Like 3