Ash Skywalker

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)| OS- $302M, WW- $493M

'Also in China, the Ninjas on the half shell rolled in on Halloween and scored a No. 1 $26.5M opening frame. That contributed to an overall $34.7M offshore weekend in 31 territories. The international total is now $244M and the global haul is $434.52M through Sunday.

Playing at 4,750 locations in China, TMNT was up against Fox’s The Maze Runner and Paramount’s own Hercules in a crowded month in the Middle Kingdom. The latter film tapered off quickly, earning only $816K internationally this weekend from 5,091 locales for an international cume of $168.3M. Numbers on Maze Runner are still to come.

Elsewhere, TMNT held well in the UK, adding $2.3M from 510 dates for a $18.9M total. France was off 35% in its 3rd weekend with $2.3M at 568 sites. The total there is now $13M. Germany served up a slight 24% decline with $1.6M in the 3rd frame. That’s expected to be worth a No. 3 slot behind The Maze Runner and new entry, Love Rosie, the romantic comedy that stars Lily Collins and Sam Claflin and was produced by Germany’s Constantin. TMNT still has Japan to go, but that won’t be until February 7 next year.'

• Like 2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles grossed $17.3 million overseas this weekend, including a $13.6 million haul from its second weekend in China. The Turtles lead the Chinese box office, reaching an impressive cume of $50.3 million. The film only has one key market, Japan, where it is due for a February 7 release. TMNT has grossed a total of $273.2 million overseas and $464 million worldwide.

Edited by Ash
  • Like 1

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles grossed $17.3 million overseas this weekend, including a $13.6 million haul from its second weekend in China. The Turtles lead the Chinese box office, reaching an impressive cume of $50.3 million. The film only has one key market, Japan, where it is due for a February 7 release. TMNT has grossed a total of $273.2 million overseas and $464 million worldwide.

Lol Ash Im still smiling when I see your toothless Avatar my friend. (Cheers) We did it..  We heroes in a half shel and their greeen... " HEY GET A GRIP!!!!"

500 M WW man. And judging by sales at one of my jobs at Toys....Turtles is a phenom thanks to this movie. It may do  over the 3B mark in franchise revenue!! I mean toddlers teens all going ape Sh__T on the heroes in half shel like in 1984-1988.. Holy Moly..

:) " GOD I LOVE BEING A TURTLEEEEE FAN RIGHT NOW!!" 500M+ WW looks like a lock. Where do you think TMNT will end up

510-540M WW?

Lol Ash Im still smiling when I see your toothless Avatar my friend. (Cheers) We did it..  We heroes in a half shel and their greeen... " HEY GET A GRIP!!!!"

500 M WW man. And judging by sales at one of my jobs at Toys....Turtles is a phenom thanks to this movie. It may do  over the 3B mark in franchise revenue!! I mean toddlers teens all going ape Sh__T on the heroes in half shel like in 1984-1988.. Holy Moly..

:) " GOD I LOVE BEING A TURTLEEEEE FAN RIGHT NOW!!" 500M+ WW looks like a lock. Where do you think TMNT will end up

510-540M WW?

Well i'm a fan of Ninja turtles but i didn't liked this one, here and there some scenes that's it..

As for the WW gross, Japan is yet to open so around $500M+ is what i'm thinking..

Edited by Ash

Well i'm a fan of Ninja turtles but i didn't liked this one, here and there some scenes that's it..

As for the WW gross, Japan is yet to open so around $500M+ is what i'm thinking..

yeah a lil too much foolishness with kiddie fart jokes, totally stupid plot antics(Mikey firing rockets that could have hurt people-The character has never been that reckless..) Still there are some landmark moments that make up for the bad ones.. Like

Leonardos Appearance, the Team work fighting. The Epicness of Splinter and Shredder finally moving the way they should have back in the original. :)

The original movie still out ranks this one because of its quality, but I will give this new Turtle film a rank of the 2nd best Ninja turtle live action film out of the 3 previous ones.

I also think they should redesign the look to be more like the turtles of 1985-too or the the first movie. Faces still not quite what fans like, but they did grow on me a bit.

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is in its 3rd weekend in Japan where it dropped 50% for $714K at 331 locations. This is the film’s last market which now has a cume of $7.4M. The total international take has reached $292.6M.

"