Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

My mother hasn't seen Avatar and has no interest in seeing in it period.

My mom saw it like three times, all in the past year - all of them at my place. She loves 3D.

I would usually leave her alone to watch it and go out or something...

• Like 1

My mom saw it like three times, all in the past year - all of them at my place. She loves 3D.

I would usually leave her alone to watch it and go out or something...

She has seen scenes from it once when we were at a hotel and it was playing on HBO, but she's never watched it all the way through.

Although she's uninterested in it, recently she's considered watching the film full.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Interesting thing about Avatar, it has a surprising amount of people who claim they didn't see it. If everyone who says that is telling the truth then Avatar must have had massive repeat business, similar to Star Wars.

• Like 1

I've kept 30 open at a time before

I have 36 open right now and that is nowhere near the maximum amount I've reached. I've been kinda disorganized lately. I was all into time management (which included computer files management) rigorous shit, but one day I was like "fuck it, I'm tired, let's go wild!:

• Like 1

Stop posting, liking posts, writing fan-fiction, and watching movies you've already seen six times and go see some of this stuff! They're not that old and it's not like they're some weird art films or anything. Heck, you'll probably start to pick up on the references your favorite movies today are making.

I understand there are older movies for me to see... the issue is with me is that I despise watching movies at home. Everyone always talks during them and it pisses me off. Hopefully when I'm older, I can move out to Hollywood (to try to make in the entertainment industry as a main thing) and finally be able to catch classics at that ArcLight you're always talking about

• Like 2

I understand there are older movies for me to see... the issue is with me is that I despise watching movies at home. Everyone always talks during them and it pisses me off. Hopefully when I'm older, I can move out to Hollywood (to try to make in the entertainment industry as a main thing) and finally be able to catch classics at that ArcLight you're always talking about

At the very least, when you get your own laptop, though, right?
  • Like 1

We should all be thankful Kal isn't in this thread right now. :lol:

Avatar is awesume James Camuron can do no wrong!!!! he hasss mate a legendary movie that everybody remembers, duh, duh, duh!

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2