Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

I have 36 open right now and that is nowhere near the maximum amount I've reached. I've been kinda disorganized lately. I was all into time management (which included computer files management) rigorous shit, but one day I was like "fuck it, I'm tired, let's go wild!:

I always just use it as a "holy crap so many threads to keep up on but I can't read 50 pages of Avengers 2 right now"

• Like 1

Your 18, I got my first computer when I was 15.

I'm sending in an order this week. Was waiting for college for it to actually be useful (since my mom rarely uses her computer, I can get away with using her as mine basically)

• Like 2

Interesting thing about Avatar, it has a surprising amount of people who claim they didn't see it. If everyone who says that is telling the truth then Avatar must have had massive repeat business, similar to Star Wars.

why in the hell would anybody lie about that?
  • Like 5

I understand there are older movies for me to see... the issue is with me is that I despise watching movies at home. Everyone always talks during them and it pisses me off. Hopefully when I'm older, I can move out to Hollywood (to try to make in the entertainment industry as a main thing) and finally be able to catch classics at that ArcLight you're always talking about

You can't wait to watch all these classic movies until you actually see them in a theater. That plan won't work. You'll end up waiting forever and you'll miss them all.

• Like 4

I'm sending in an order this week. Was waiting for college for it to actually be useful (since my mom rarely uses her computer, I can get away with using her as mine basically)

Hmm. Good! Hope you enjoy it. I had mine for years, but I was never perfect with it, I even broke it.

• Like 1