Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

Btw, everyone, the first movie I probably will watch with my newfound Netflix is Serenity; because my mom and I just ran through Firefly for the first time and loved it

*waits for persecution from Tele*

i actually watched Serenity a couple times before watching Firefly.

i just made it through Firefly with a buddy over the past few months, andsom etime over the next few weeks wer'e goingt o sit down and he'll watch Serenity fort he first time.

• Like 2

Who's the poster asking for tv recs? He should watch Person of Interest its only 3 season as of now and if he doesn't want to continue he can always think the other group won.

Over 60 episodes is too much for his CPU to handle.

• Like 4

i just made it through Firefly with a buddy over the past few months, andsom etime over the next few weeks wer'e goingt o sit down and he'll watch Serenity fort he first time.

I did it the same way as you. Serenity stand very well on its own, as a very decent mid-budget sci-fi flick. 

• Like 2

I'm just excited to watch it. Loved the show. :D

• Like 1

I'm upset that's not on Netflix

In all honesty, PoI has some filler episodes. During seasons 2 and 3, there haven't been many - most of them are interconnected. But some of that filler...yikes! HOWEVER...overall, I consider it the best action-drama on network TV. Hell, if it were playing on cable, I'm sure its recognition would be far greater. But playing on CBS, at 10PM, it gets lost in the midst of all the usual CBS procedurals, despite the big audience it's getting.

Awesome cast - both main and supporting/recurring - character development, awesome action, great story-telling and a very good topic (anticipating the revelations regarding the NSA).

That ending to season 3...goddamn! And of course, the middle-season three-episode mini-arc was some of the best TV I've ever seen.

I mean, it's the fucking perfect Batman tv show, complete with a rogues gallery worthy of the Dark Knight.

• Like 5