La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Eh, he can be entertainingI legitimately put Mojoguy on ignore because his Dragon hate is obnoxious; not funny like BKB or Coon hate

For a minute there I thought u were taking about me lol Im like what did do Edited by Dragon
  • Like 2

I still need to see 22JS and HTTYD2. I was working with family on OW, went on vacation the next week, and was sick for the last few days. :(

Yeah you do. Two of the best three movies of the summer

We'll hold on together. That shit is horrid. If it had a 10x multiplier and brought down Avatar, it would still be horrid, but it would also officially be deemed a crime against humanity.

*high-five*

saw it last night, I had actually read so little about film version, that i didn't even realise John Lloyd Young from the Original Broadway cast was playing  Valli,  few minutes in I was like I'm sure thats the guy from Broadway show lol

Awesome. Hopefully will catch it before it leaves theaters

Getting back to JB, I think it could have a leggy run, maybe a 4X because the audience is obviously much older and the music is very catchy.  So maybe it has a chance to hit 50 mill.

I hope so personally. It'd exciting

• Like 1