CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I saw Revenge of the Fallen twice in theaters. I remembered this now. What the fuck was I smoking at the time?

me too, but with different people. But I ended up enjoying it kind of since it was the time I saw a real IMAX movie in a real IMAX theater

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

I know. That is why I told him that we are not in 2013. Because CA2 and DoFP are both better than TDKR, while Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel were worse  :ph34r:

No.

Mrs. Tele fell asleep during the Bayhem in PEARL HARBOR.

The wife's reaction after TF4 yesterday was "That made no sense, but I enjoyed it more than Pacific Rim".

Anyone else notice that 

Galvatron looked almost exactly like Gypsy Danger.

me too, but with different people. But I ended up enjoying it kind of since it was the time I saw a real IMAX movie in a real IMAX theater

But I saw it in regular screens. The first IMAX screen only opened here last June. Man of Steel was my first movie in the format  :ph34r:

I'll give you this Kal, you're positive, if stubbornly so... ;)

Even if I would like another film to win the domestic war.  When its the original guy  playing Prime(Peter Cullen), and a director I can stomach. I just gotta root for Transfomers and Optimus good buddy :)... Hah hah and your just as stubborn when it comes to this new Spiderman support :P.. Hee hee 

• Like 1

Even if I would like another film to win the domestic war.  When its the original guy  playing Prime(Peter Cullen), and a director I can stomach. I just gotta root for Transfomers and Optimus good buddy :)... Hah hah and your just as stubborn when it comes to this new Spiderman support :P.. Hee hee 

You're probably right. ;)

• Like 1

Blanks, what's your focus going to be in college? You could always get an early start getting a feel for whatever it is.

Seriously, read some books! I don't care if they were written a thousand years ago or yesterday, there's such an insane wealth of wonderful stories in every conceivable genre out there. Not only will you enjoy them, they'll inspire you creatively.

Write something that has a greater outlet for potential than fan-fiction mashups. It may be harder, but it may also be more rewarding (creatively or otherwise). 

Is your reason for not having a license that you don't have a car? Even if that's a longterm logistical issue, this is something else to do. Learn how to drive and get your license. You'll absolutely need it in life, might as well get it out of the way, and sounds like now is a great time to do it.

Up through high school life tends to be very regimented. One of the transitions that everyone has to make is when you head off to college... for the first time, you're essentially in charge of your time. The sooner you can begin to grasp that and begin not only to structure yourself accordingly but also take advantage of it, the better. It's not a limitation... it means the training wheels are off. You are free... in so many ways. There's a whole world out there. The sky's the limit. Whatever other cliche you can think of.

My focus in college is gonna be film, actually. I know, shame since I don't watch enough classics :P Although to be honest, I'm starting to wonder if that's a good idea... but IDK, I still wanna stick with it a year to see how it goes.

Well, any suggestions for books? The thing about books is that I really find reading extensive description to be dense. My favorite books I've read in school were To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby, Brave New World, and Catcher in the Rye, mostly because they were all about character. The ones I frequently get suggested to me, like Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones, simply have too much description for me to get into. Also, they're fantasy which is probably my least favorite genre :P

I've tried to write non-fanfic stuff. To be honest, I think CAYOM kinda helps out there. My issue is finding time to do it without being distracted. And CAYOM doesn't help with dialogue writing at all, I guess...

Yeah, I'm trying to get it done. The 50 hours of driving pre-requisite is a bitch though.

Hmm. You're right. I'm not used to being free though, and I wish I could just do anything I want that simply isn't true. (Also, I never learned how to ride a bike without training wheels.) I have the feeling that college, rather than the summer before college, will give me that feeling you describe a lot more. IDK though.

Thank you, btw, for writing that. Even though I dissected it a bit, it actually did help a lot when I read it last night on mobile.  It's just that I'm replying now after I've slept on it a bit. Still... thanks :)

• Like 1

My critically acclaimed babies are coming guys.  :wub: Who cares about Transformers when my main man Maurice is lingering?

Posted Image

I have to say, I have a feeling Apes will disappoint relative to expectations. The trailer yesterday didn't seem to get any reaction from the audience. It will probably get great reviews, but I don't think it will significantly improve on ROTPOTA at the box office.

• Like 1