CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Dammit Empire think 100+M LOL.. We need one film to hit that region this year ROFL.

I will not think 100M no matter how much you want me too. 

Oh, and we will get a film this year to hit 100M+, MJ1.  :)

Dont tease your ging to be made if estimates come in and it gets closer to 50 Red lol. I can see your not rooting for the film.

Optimus Prime defys you though!! Get ready to eat a billion + WW :P

Fuck, man, I don't give a shit if it hits a billion - I'd be shocked if it didn't. Fuck, it can do 300 domestic, for all I care. I just don't want it to get to 100 million OW - I want the 90 million club to grow.

• Like 5

It did Im afraid :(....  Think someone posted 202 m some pages ago.. Any truth to it?

That's where it'll probably be on Sunday.  You have to admit the run is impressive regardless of your opinion of the movie.  It's got a clear run until Planes and even with that I expect a DF.  So 230 is looking a possibility.

• Like 1

Hope not I still think 100M could happen.. Perhaps an unexpected inflated Sunday and Sat?

Not unless there was deathly FEMA level flooding in the NE which kept people away from the movies on Friday.

• Like 1

That's where it'll probably be on Sunday.  You have to admit the run is impressive regardless of your opinion of the movie.  It's got a clear run until Planes and even with that I expect a DF.  So 230 is looking a possibility.

What the hell its going to surpass Xmen too :'(  :'( I hope not  Ifigure xmen will  make about 230-240ish :(

• Like 1

Well Crispy the thread got locked and some posts got erased. 

What were they about? 

You don't want to know. Just go to page 1 to see more numbers. 

I do wanna know cjohn, I wanna know who got on each others nerves. 

Edited by CrispyLips
  • Like 1