#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

I'd watch stuff, but I need to write for CAYOM.  :wacko:

When's the deadline? Now that I have nothing to do for the rest of the summer I think I can sneak something in.

• Like 1

old post

Rth, on 28 May 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:Posted Image

Thats because it was Scream 2 it was worse than just estimate it was reported actual  opening weekend at 39.2m it was about 3-4 days later (From memory Friday of the next weekend ) that a correction was made and reduced the number to 32.9, at the time you should have heard the uproar about it.

• Like 13

I'm gonna fudge that Malf WW number up to 700m myself :ph34r:

Seeing it another 75,000 times yourself does not count as fudging, just insanity.  :P

And maybe a bit of masochism. 

• Like 4

I'll remember Baumer's words when Fantastic Beasts comes out and WB fudges it from 207 OW to 220.

You should quote it and save it somewhere just in case.

• Like 1

old post

Rth, on 28 May 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:Posted Image

Thats because it was Scream 2 it was worse than just estimate it was reported actual  opening weekend at 39.2m it was about 3-4 days later (From memory Friday of the next weekend ) that a correction was made and reduced the number to 32.9, at the time you should have heard the uproar ab

Interesting. But if Paramount "corrects" these numbers in any way other than by shaving a bit off the top of the rest of its run, I'll quit Spider-Man. ;)

• Like 2