#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

ddddeeee, I missed Michael Keaton.

Keats will be back after my main man Maurice gives all the life in a few weeks. Keats will probably last until the end of the year since I have it on very good authority that Big Eyes is (only) good at best. So I should be stanning for Birdman all Oscar season :)

• Like 2

I have about 100. The other problem is that I invested into a far more expensive hobby....games. I have like 150 of em' right now.

That rack fits 180 and I have the rest of my game shelf since they don't fit + the collectibles.I would say I have 240 or so...I haven't bought anything lately since I've been spending heavy on my son.
  • Like 2

Part 14Ed and Ecstacy walk into Ed's closet.Ecstacy: Im not making this mistake abain, Ed.Ed: Me either. I hurt Pink. The way he looked at me...it was like he didnt love Nolan...and it was my fault.Ecstacy: Then why do you have me in here, Ed? We should be out fighting.Ed: Becasue. I have a secret weapon. It'll help us. Stand here while I pull it out.Ecstacy stands in the closet, while Ed digs through the hundreds of blurays. Ed subtly moves his hands, and pulls a string. The closet collpases and hundreds of blu rays, most of them unopened, come crashing down, crushing Ecstacy.Ecstacy: (weak) Ed...Ed...why...(coughing) i thought I could trust you...Ed: Never trust a man who has GOT in the closet, but MOS on display in the living room. Never trust a man who owns The Happening. Whether it's opened or not. Ed drops the TDK collectors steelcase on the pile, and Ecstacy succumbs to the crushing nature of the blurays. Ed walks out.Ed: Oh, Tele, you wanna watch Hobbit 2 with me? It's not yet opened!Jandrew watches on the screenJandrew: (to Ijack) Whyd you give him blurays? I said digital download!

If you don't use this fo' real, I'm taking back each and every one of my likes.

• Like 5

The best Blu-rays are classic films with proper restorations. New movies for the most part look great. But an old movie that looked like crap for a long time and gets restored? Amazing stuff. Wizard of Oz comes to mind. Lots of bad releases on VHS and DVD. Blu-ray is also the only home media format that can properly display film grain.

I don't own nearly as many classics as I should but it's absolutely true. Just the Godfather trilogy, some Bond films (back when they were releasing them in three's :lol:), and The Seven Samurai.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I have about 200 Dvd's and 3 Bluerays... I wish there was a more active 2nd hand market for home media. I have sold all my PS3 and PS2 games and made 2000 of dollars back.

I traded in 99% of my DVDs to get credit towards blu ray.Which makes me wonder... Where the fuck is my wedding dvd wtf...
  • Like 1

I haven't traded in a movie or game in years. My rationale is that I'm totally going to watch that movie/play that game some random day.

(It's never true).

I'm a hoarder.

• Like 4

Keats will be back after my main man Maurice gives all the life in a few weeks. Keats will probably last until the end of the year since I have it on very good authority that Big Eyes is (only) good at best. So I should be stanning for Birdman all Oscar season :)

You remind me, Birdman should be on my anticipated movie list.And Big Eyes is only good at best? :( How about goddess Adams and my man Waltz, any early words?
  • Like 1

I haven't traded in a movie or game in years. My rationale is that I'm totally going to watch that movie/play that game some random day. (It's never true). I'm a hoarder.

Didn't need the DVDs anymore. Blu ray became my new love.Remember HD-DVD? Hahahahaha. Fail.
  • Like 2

Didn't need the DVDs anymore. Blu ray became my new love.Remember HD-DVD? Hahahahaha. Fail.

Haven't bought a DVD since 2006, and I'm good with that. Blu's forever.

• Like 2

"You wanna know how I got this Bobblehead?" BTW, how much did that cost?

You would have to ask Tele... Although I tripled him up on his gift. :)Although he recently doubled me on my sons gift. Fuck.Hmm... This Christmas though...
  • Like 4

Some of y'all must have it easy and money to spare, collecting Blurays collection and video games.My biggest collection is like my jar of pennies.

• Like 2