CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Just watched Cape Fear (the original). That was some tense stuff at the end.

I watched the original AFTER watching the Robert DiNero one. I kind of think the original was better. But that guy can play creepy seemingly normal guy better. If it's the same guy I'm thinking (too lazy right now to look at IMDB) he plays a crazy preacher in one of the creepiest movies I've ever seen.

• Like 1

Never bothered to see who else he has on his FB.I have like 5-6 people from BOF.I can only add about 2 more before it gets out of hand.

I have 8 or 9, I believe. Tele is not one of them. Neither is MrPink. 

But seriously, if you guys do a Skype thing for the World Cup finale, send me a PM  :ph34r:

Are you on my friends list at the moment? Wtf!

I found Tele on your friends list, but I am not a crazy fucker looking for MrPink or anyone else. I just decided to search for Tele because you said his real name. Pure curiosity. :lol:

Edited by CJohn

I would add E, Rich and Sam. I have like zero trust in a lot of people here. I feel like I would get hacked.

You can have 100% trust in me  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I found Tele on your friends list, but I am not a crazy fucker looking for MrPink. I just decided to search for Tele because you said his real name. Pure curiosity. :lol:

*Hides Friends list*:P
  • Like 2

Only because I've seen the real photo of you. You're a good looking young man.Yes, Ed, didn't that thread end up with Mattreck posting a picture of the wrong end???He's a good looking guy too. Along with Claymaster.

Nah, that picture got in the QAF thread, I believe...

Only because I've seen the real photo of you. You're a good looking young man.Yes, Ed, didn't that thread end up with Mattreck posting a picture of the wrong end???He's a good looking guy too. Along with Claymaster.

Based on his asshole?

Never bothered to see who else he has on his FB.I have like 5-6 people from BOF.I can only add about 2 more before it gets out of hand.

I try to stay hip with the times so I migrated to the twitter, all of this Facebook talk brings me back about 7-8 years
  • Like 1