CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I would add E, Rich and Sam. I have like zero trust in a lot of people here. I feel like I would get hacked.

Aw thanks but I don't even go on facebook anymore. Haven't in a couple of years. My daughter got on there and started sending random friend requests and liking years old pics of people I haven't communicated with in forever. I was getting all kinds of notifications. I had no idea she knew how to even do that on the computer, lol.

I watched the original AFTER watching the Robert DiNero one. I kind of think the original was better. But that guy can play creepy seemingly normal guy better. If it's the same guy I'm thinking (too lazy right now to look at IMDB) he plays a crazy preacher in one of the creepiest movies I've ever seen.

Night of the Hunter. Still need to see that one.

• Like 1

I never said anything negative about it...

It was a beautifully shaved man's asshole. It is the truth.

But I really didn't needed to see it. 

• Like 1

Fuck, I think I am gonna do some videos with my DVD and Bluray collection. Seems like something cool to share with you guys. 

Please, do. It does sound fascinating. But make multiple videos, so you can release extended, special editions, maybe a director's cut, with guest commentators, taken straight off the playground.

The man does have a nice ass...

But I never thought I'd see something like that from a forum member. Other than Noctis, I mean... :ph34r:

Noctis would be all like

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Please, do. It does sound fascinating. But make multiple videos, so you can release extended, special editions, maybe a director's cut, with guest commentators, taken straight off the playground.

The way you got to connect my Bluray and DVD collection to the playground stuff is just... weak. I expected more from you reddevil.