CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Like, university? Tele, I'm a fuck up. I don't know if even Helsinki University will take me, let alone UCLA.

That's the great thing about America, you could totally get in if you have the money.

I don't care if the joke has been ran to the ground, this isn't a joke. CJOHN HAS GONE PROFESSIONAL.

I'm not lying, this is CJohn. The chorus lyrics are "I said it's 2AM, I, I wan't it girl, hop, hop on it girl, I, I'm horny girl, I said it's 2AM, I, I'm on it, girl" 

• Like 6

Id be up for meeting people on here but I feel like nobody would want to come to Michigan

I promise to be on the first plane to Detroit as soon as you guys get the Robocop program up and running.

I don't care if the joke has been ran to the ground, this isn't a joke. CJOHN HAS GONE PROFESSIONAL.

I'm not lying, this is CJohn. The chorus lyrics are "I said it's 2AM, I, I wan't it girl, hop, hop on it girl, I, I'm horny girl, I said it's 2AM, I, I'm on it, girl" 

Nope, that is not me. I am not black.