I loved it , feels like a mix between AI / astronaut wife/ mutant A play on words extinct and mutant , def have my attention plus there is my husband in it goran visnjic he hasn't aged a day since his ER days ! 13 episode format might just do wonders for this new show if thew can keep plot smart and tight

Extant means still in existence.

Extinct means no longer existing.

I'm guessing the meaning of the title and the way it changes is that something we thought was extinct still exists.

So episode 2 was ok , I really thought the foetus was imaginary Asian guy is like tony stark in IM2 checking his vitals becoz he's dying or something ? Wonder what's up with that..And thus we come to the heart of the mystery who is the infamous THEY? Who like to appear it seems as dead people from astronauts past , and who is the space station dude daughter whose sacrifice was worth itWhat I wonder is who's idea was it to send an astronaut that far out without company at least another person to hang out with and u can't go wrong with a spear wheel/back-upI really hope she tells her husband soon , don't like that she's keeping this a secret from him

ep 4 was pretty good , def  finding out more stuff

i wonder if they're going to

extract alien baby worm out of her , sad she and husband were looking forward to having a baby 

also not cool zapping ethan like that , he's just a kid!

yup ,now they trying to make her look crazier than just miss hallucination lol

i'm glad her husband is sticking by her side! who by the way better be careful with his legless assistant she seems cuckoo and could try to kidnapp the kid, he was right to put her in her place she works for him they're not partners bam!

go get your alien baby halle !

looks like i'm the only one watching this ! its gotten real good , plot be thickening 

so aliens are hungry non-corporeal entities and humans are good source of protein  :lol:

don't read this if you haven't watched 1x12

so the fact that molly dna interacted with alien lifeform gave it ability to have a physical form but also gives it ability to think on its own in a limited capacity as its still part of a collective a la borg as they're kinda controlling him ,but since he's half molly he's sensitive to his human side sorta , clearly "baby" scared of the other aliens as he's not exactly like them being half alien half human 

i'm so mad with julie for letting that crazy anti techology dude near ethan , yes he's a robot but he's also just a kid!

poor ethan , they really had me teary eyed there , i hope that wasnt the final episode , going to ask oracle google if yes or no ?

it was  a good episode all things considered ....

sure am going to miss seeing hubby goran visjnic on tv, hope he gets a new project soon , the man is sinfully hot and romantic!