#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

I was on Skype with 2 friends and talking on facebook with another. When this happened, it was absolute silence for a few minutes. After that, the "it was an error" reactions came. And after that we realized it was over. The Streak was over. Biggest shock of the year and maybe all-time for me. No movie or TV show can beat this. Not even the fucking Red Wedding or the Oberyn's head explosion in GoT.

Whatsapp, Twitter and this forum blew up when that happened. It was the most shocking moment in wrestling that I can remember. An entire arena was silenced.

• Like 3

The Purge.

You, Jack, reddevil and all the other guys who doomed me to 2 AM reputation should be getting ready to try and survive the night...

• Like 2

Whatsapp, Twitter and this forum blew up when that happened. It was the most shocking moment in wrestling that I can remember. An entire arena was silenced.

Twitter explosion was insane. It was one of the biggest meltdowns I have ever witnessed. This forum also imploded. There were spoilers of that everywhere. 

• Like 1

You, Jack, reddevil and all the other guys who doomed me to 2 AM reputation should be getting ready to try and survive the night...

Hey, I didnt know about your playground shenanigans till about a week later. Dont blame me.

Weekday threads reaching 62 pages :lol:

I remember in the past when some were just created and had literally no response :lol: (this usually would happen in September or January, not in the Summer, tho).

• Like 1