ACSlater

Outlander (Starz)

There's 8 books and there's already going to be a 2nd season.

Hmm did not know this was based on books...Did hear about the 2nd season pick up which I am happy for...I am really curious as what the hell happens so will keep tuning in...

Definitely like this more than some of the other recent premium channels premieres recently such Leftovers and what not...Plus Starz is killing it with their historical shows (this, Black Sails, etc) and need to continue that path...

i love it , never read the books though !

what's not to love? i'm a sucker for historical drama , there are men in skirt HELLOOOO :wub:

english accent , more importantly scottish accent sigh :wub:  cute guys , some looking rough and gruff manly men 

men in uniforms (royal army) the beautiful countryside aww and the awesome music

ain't nothing to throw away here, plus i can't get over how much the actress reminds me of cate blanchett lol

this episode 4 was cool, so much time planning and pfff lol, she's lucky jamie is sweet on her :wub: who knows what trouble she'd get into otherwise !

i love the drama between jamie and his uncle , not to sure how succession works as its been a while since i read anything scottish related

(my only knowledge comes from period romance novels like barbara cartland novels , many others that paid details to such things as later on daughters of laird would go to london for the season in 19th century england to find a rich husband or wife to float their run down castle back to its former lustre as times are hard for scottish nobility in the highlands)

Edited by LadyEvenstar22