This really came as a nice surprise. Since my "to watch" TV shows (GoT, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Supernatural, Bates Motel, Elementary) are all on vacation I needed something to replace them and after a lot of "No, I won't watch this, it's like Twilight" and a lot of good reviews from a lot of people I decided to give it a chance.
So I started the show almost two weeks ago and now I'm up to date with it. Yeah, I really dig it. And I was surprised no one made a thread for this.

As for the seasons, I rate them like this:

Season 1 - decent (the humor makes up for the cheesy moments)
Season 2 - better than the first (again, lots of humor and better mithology)
Season 3 (Part 1) - ok (it gets a little more mature-ish)
Season 3 (Part 2) - fuckin brilliant! (a lot darker and psychological; for the first time I felt the series doesn't need humor to make up for it's mistakes)
Season 4 (till now) - decent (comparing it to the first one it's and improvement, but after the second part of Season 3 it's fuckin disappointing)

Discuss. :)

Just watched the last episode of the season. I'm pissed. This is probably the weakest season yet ratings wise and they deserve it! It was so bad it made me want give up the show. 
The story has so many plot holes it's ridiculous (and I'm not the kind of guy to search for flaws but man, a lot of things don't make sense).
The villains were pathetic. Like seriously? The fuck?! 
After the excellent 3B season, they got back to the kiddy/funny tone, despite the fact that the audiences clearly digged the darker approach.
And, of course, there's the romance... too much of it. I used to love 'Teen Wolf' exactly for that: more action, less childish love stories. I still don't buy The Scott / Kira thing. I won't even talk about Stiles / Malia. The fact that they pushed Lydia's character to nothing more than a minor role is also disheartening. After watching 3B, I couldn't wait to see how Stiles' and Lydia's characters will evolve. They blew that also. Stiles was a maniac in the last season but everything seems to be forgotten in this one.
Another problem after the thrilling ending of 3B was the fact that no one died this time. Not even a minor character. The fuck?! Honestly, I would've liked for Derek to stay dead just to give this season some much needed sense of drama.
Regarding the new characters, the new guy in the pack, can't remember his name, was an interesting addition and I really liked his I.E.D. issue. It made me excited about how his character would evolve. But surprise: they fucked that also and his life long problem is poof, gone after only one episode. 
But most of all, after the last season got record ratings because Dylan O'Brien's Stiles was front and center, they pushed him back to being a sidekick and Scott's character is in the spotlight again.No one cares about him! He could die and O'Brien carry the show on his own (if he decides to stick around after the fifth season that is). It's one of those few exceptions where the main character is actually less important and the ratings show it.
I'll stop here and hope season 5 brings back the tone, and good story ark of 3B.