Blankments

Blank Sells His Soul to the Box Office Forums - A Social Experiment (WEEK 13 - KIRK CAMERON'S SAVING CHRISTMAS)

YOU FUCKERS SAGJLLDGHJDLKH

I mean I'm not that mad over it, but now I gotta tell my friend about a big change because I presumed the Drop was gonna win

The Maze Runner - 6

The Drop - 5

This is Where I Leave You - 3

If I Stay - 2

A Walk Among the Tombstones - 2

Dolphin Tale 2 - 1

Let's Be Cops - 1

YOU FUCKERS SAGJLLDGHJDLKH

I mean I'm not that mad over it, but now I gotta tell my friend about a big change because I presumed the Drop was gonna win

buddy, if you are changing plans with your friends because of what some people voted on a messageboard .......

• Like 1

buddy, if you are changing plans with your friends because of what some people voted on a messageboard .......

It really wasn't plans heh. It was more saying a crime drama was gonna win because it looked pretty sealed at the moment. He was open to whatever anyway

I'm very mixed on this movie. The plot is very contrived and predictable and falls into the worst pitfalls of YA fiction. The dialogue is cliche and dull. I shouldn't like this movie.

However, this is the definition of technical elements saving an awful script. The cinematography is surprisingly good, although it did fall to Hunger Games shakey cam unfortunately. The score, despite coming from someone I've never heard of, was fantastic. The actors gave it their all, and some were very good. I can't wait for all the reaction gifs out of Poulter though :lol: Finally, the direction was fantastic, especially for a first feature. I'm very excited for Wes Ball's first film outside of this franchise.

All in all, a worthy time at the theater. Hopefully the sequel is less cliche and has a better script. A- 

• Like 1