eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

Nah, you're definitely just trying to be different. I've never met a single person in the real world who thought any of those movies were better than the Pixar movies mentioned. You like it because you think it makes you different. Simple. You're too much of an "individual" to like those more popular Pixar movies over those less popular animated movies listed.

Not really, The Croods was hilarious, same with Megamind. Surely you can see I prefer animations that make me laugh rather than telling me the meaning of life. That's not me trying to be different, that's me wanting to be entertained. If Pixar create a film as consistently funny as Shrek or Nemo, ill love it. Unfortunately they haven't.

So by your definition, hipsters also like MCU movies, love animated Disney movies, Spider-Man movies, Indiana Jones movies, Lord of the Rings, and lots of other immensely popular movies.

Talk about taking liberties.

You kind of just pulled that out of your ass but okay.

• Like 1

Not really, The Croods was hilarious, same with Megamind. Surely you can see I prefer animations that make me laugh rather than telling me the meaning of life. That's not me trying to be different, that's me wanting to be entertained. If Pixar create a film as consistently funny as Shrek or Nemo, ill love it. Unfortunately they haven't.

You're trying so hard to be different.

Face the facts, the general audience don't agree with you that The Croods, Megamind, or Wreck it Ralph were more enjoyable than the listed Pixar movies.

Stop making excuses for your attempts to stand out as an individual. 

You kind of just pulled that out of your ass but okay.

You said I was a hipster. I love and/or enjoy all the movies I mentioned in that post.

Therefore, if I constitute as a hipster to you, then my comment stands.

But it's fine I guess, since it seems you're also a hipster.

You're trying so hard to be different.

Face the facts, the general audience don't agree with you that The Croods, Megamind, or Wreck it Ralph were more enjoyable than the listed Pixar movies.

Stop making excuses for your attempts to stand out as an individual. 

You said I was a hipster. I love and/or enjoy all the movies I mentioned in that post.

Therefore, if I constitute as a hipster to you, then my comment stands.

But it's fine I guess, since it seems you're also a hipster.

They don't agree? As far as I can remember, Croods had a better multiplier than Wall E, Brave and MU and had the same multiplier as Up and Ratatouille. Even Wralph isn't far off. That's like me saying MOS had better WOM than Batman Begins because it earned more money (though had worse legs ;))

You could argue Megamind is a different opinion, I do have a soft spot for that movie. I cant help but love Will Farrell and the 3d in that film was amazing. That's another thing, when are Pixar going to learn to actually make 3d noticeable in their movies?

Edited by jessie

They don't agree? As far as I can remember, Croods had a better multiplier than Wall E, Brave and MU and had the same multiplier as Up and Ratatouille.

That's like me saying MOS had better WOM than Batman Begins because it earned more money (though had worse legs ;))

You could argue Megamind is a different opinion, I do have a soft spot for that movie. I cant help but love Will Farrell and the 3d in that film was amazing. That's another thing, when are Pixar going to learn to actually make 3d noticeable in their movies?

Now you're just making excuses like the guy that didn't want to count Despicable Me and Frozen.

We get it Jessie, you're quite the individual. I mean, you don't even start your name with a capital letter like the rest of us.

But you do think that Avatar is the best movie of the last 11 years, right? Even you can't be that much of a rebel.

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

Now you're just making excuses like the guy that didn't want to count Despicable Me and Frozen.

We get it Jessie, you're quite the individual. I mean, you don't even start your name with a capital letter like the rest of us.

But you do think that Avatar is the best movie of the last 11 years, right? Even you can't be that much of a rebel.

haha so because im using hard numbers as evidence to my point, its now seen as making excuses? lol. Good reply, when you cant think of anything to say and you've been backed into a corner, just make up some more bullshit :).

Im done, you have been served.

haha so because im using hard numbers as evidence to my point, its now seen as making excuses? lol. Good reply, when you cant think of anything to say and you've been backed into a corner, just make up some more bullshit  :).

Im done, you have been served.

Whoa, now not only are you not using standard grammar like the rest of us, but you're interchanging between capitalizing your sentences, and not.

You're right, Jessie, I have been served. No way can I handle a rebel like you.

As a fellow hipster, you've shown me what I should aspire to. Carry on, brother.

Whoa, now not only are you not using standard grammar like the rest of us, but you're interchanging between capitalizing your sentences, and not.

You're right, Jessie, I have been served. No way can I handle a rebel like you.

As a fellow hipster, you've shown me what I should aspire to. Carry on, brother.

It's obvious when someone becomes desperate in an argument when they resort to pointing out pointless grammar mistakes. Im sorry if my lack of capital letters confused you pumpkin  ;).

Edited by jessie

It's obvious when someone becomes desperate in an argument when they resort to pointing out pointless grammar mistakes. Im sorry if my lack of capital letters confused you pumpkin  ;).

Whoa, we've already established that you won the argument. I've already said I'm no match for you.

This is now all about my admiration for just how different you are.

Look we've already established my greatness now lets leave it at that before other posters get intimidated by my presence.

Then again, part of your greatness is not conforming to what anyone's said, including yourself.

So I should follow your example and not stop?

This is all so confusing.

No, I should stop. I should definitely stop.

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

Then again, part of your greatness is not conforming to what anyone's said, including yourself.

So I should follow your example and not stop?

This is all so confusing.

No, I should stop. I should definitely stop.

nah keep going

Nope, the 'I am done. I am right, ....' and so on are giving the opposite impression you seem to aim for.

Btw, MPs are not generally as expressive as you seem to assume.

It's only one indicator out of a lot of indicators. Out of context to e.g. a holiday calendar, general release date calendar, sometimes even weather reports, calendar for big sportive events.... and way too often even something in theory only a part of the movie describing trailer... all playing into the day-by-day numbers and the final result... and the later on earned money via other income forms like merchandising.... (if the story even allows for that)

=> never a proof for anything as a single number

Look we've already established my greatness now lets leave it at that before other posters get intimidated by my presence.

Seriously?