Impact

BOT Oscar Prediction Game-2011 Oscar noms (congrats James Ford and Rich!)

Picture:The ArtistThe DescendentsThe HelpHugoMidnight in ParisMoneyballWar HorseAlt: Tree of LifeDirector:Michel Hazanavicius for The ArtistBennet Miller for MoneyballAlexander Payne for The DescendentsMartin Scorsese for HugoSteven Speilberg for War HorseAlt: Woody Allen for Midnight in ParisActor:Brad Pitt for MoneyballGeorge Clooney for The DescendentsMichael Fassbender for ShameJean Dujardin for The ArtistGary Oldman for Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, SpyAlt: Michael Shannon – Take ShelterActress:Viola Davis for The Help Glenn Close for Albert NobbsMeryl Streep for Iron LadyTilda Swinton for We Need to Talk About KevinMichelle Williams for My Week with MarilynAlt: Rooney Mara for Dragon TattooSupporting Actor:Kenneth Branagh for MarilynAlbert Brooks for DriveBen Kingsley for HugoNick Nolte for WarriorChristopher Plummer for BeginnersAlt: Max Von Sydow for Extremely LoudSupporting Actress:Berenice Bejo for The ArtistJessica Chastain for The HelpJanet McTeer for Alber NobbsOctavia Spencer for The HelpShailene Woodley for The DescendantsAlt: Vanessa Redgrave for CoriolanusOriginal Screenplay:50/50The ArtistBridesmaidsMidnight in ParisYoung AdultAlt: BeginnersAdapted Screenplay:The DescendentsThe HelpHugoMoneyballWar HorseAlt: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, SpyAnimated Feature:Adventures of TintinArthur's ChristmasPuss in BootsRangoRioAlt: CarsCinematography:The ArtistHugoGirl with the Dragon TattooThe Tree of LifeWar HorseAlt: Tinker, Soldier, Tailor, SpyArt Direction:The ArtistDH2HugoTinker, Soldier, Tailor, SpyWar HorseAlt: Jan AyreCostumes:The ArtistThe HelpHugoJanye AryeWar HorseAlt: W.EMakeup:DH2HugoThe Iron LadyAlt: Albert NobbsFilm Editing:The ArtistDescendentsGirl With the Dragon TatttoHugoWar HorseAlt: ContgionSound:Rise of the Planet of the ApesHugoTransformers: DOTMSuper 8War HorseAlt: PiratesSound Editing:Adventures of TintinTransformers: DOTMMission Impossible 4Super 8ThorAlt: Real SteelVisual Effects:Tree of LifeHarry Potter DH2Pirates 4Rise of the Planet of the ApesTransformers 3Alt: Real SteelScore:The ArtistHarry PotterHugoCaptain AmericaWar HorseAlt: Super 8Song:Life's a Happy Song from The MuppetsStar Spangled Man from Captain AmericaMan or a Muppet from The MuppetsLiving Proof from The Help

BEST PICTURE:Midnight in ParisWar HorseHugoThe HelpThe ArtistThe DescendantsMoneyballAlt - The Girl With The Dragon TattooBEST DIRECTOR:Michael Hazanavicius - The ArtistWoody Allen - Midnight in ParisAlexander Payne - The DescendantsMartin Scorsese - HugoSteven Spielberg - War HorseAlt - David Fincher - The Girl With the Dragon TattooBEST ACTOR:Jean Dujardin - The ArtistGeorge Clooney - The DescendantsBrad Pitt - MoneyballMichael Fassbender - ShameGary Oldman - Tinker Tailor Soldier SpyAlt - Leonardo Dicaprio - J. EdgarBEST ACTRESS:Meryl Streep - The Iron LadyViola Davis - The HelpMichelle Williams - My Week With MarilynTilda Swinton - We Need To Talk About KevinRooney Mara - The Girl With The Dragon TattooAlt - Glenn Close - Albert NobbsBEST SUPPORTING ACTOR:Christopher Plummer - BeginnersAlbert Brooks - DriveJonah Hill - MoneyballNick Nolte - WarriorKenneth Branagh - My Week With MarilynAlt - Andy Serkis - Rise of the Planet of the ApesBEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS:Octavia Spencer - The HelpJessica Chastain - The HelpBerenice Bejo - The ArtistMelissa McCarthy - BridesmaidsShailene Woodley - The DescendantsAlt - Vanessa Redgrave - CoriolanusORIGINAL SCREENPLAY:The ArtistBridesmaidsMidnight in Paris50/50Win WinAlt - BeginnersADAPTED SCREENPLAY:The DescendantsMoneyballThe Girl With The Dragon TattooThe HelpHugoAlt - Tinker Tailor Soldier SpyANIMATED FEATURE:RangoThe Adventures of TintinCars 2Puss in BootsArthur ChristmasAlt - Kung Fu Panda 2CINEMATOGRAPHY:The ArtistHugoThe Girl With The Dragon TattooWar HorseThe Tree Of LifeAlt - Tinker Tailor Soldier SpyART DIRECTION:Tinker Tailor Soldier SpyHarry PotterHugoThe ArtistThe Girl With The Dragon TattooAlt - War HorseCOSTUMES:The ArtistHugoTinker Tailor Soldier SpyMy Week With MarilynJane EyreAlt - War HorseMAKEUP:Harry PotterThe Iron LadyThe ArtistAlt - Albert NobbsFILM EDITING:The ArtistHugoMoneyballThe DescendantsThe Girl With The Dragon TattooAlt - War HorseSOUND EDITING:The Adventures of TintinHugoHarry PotterRise of the Planet of the ApesTransformers: Dark of the MoonAlt - The Girl With the Dragon TattooSOUND MIXING:Harry PotterHugoRise of the Planet of the ApesWar HorseTransformers: Dark of the MoonAlt - The Adventures of TintinVISUAL EFFECTS:Harry PotterHugoRise of the Planet of the ApesThe Tree of LifeTransformers: Dark of the MoonAlt - Captain AmericaSCORE:The Girl With The Dragon TattooThe ArtistWar HorseHugoTinker Tailor Soldier SpyAlt - The HelpORIGINAL SONG:Life's a Happy Song - The MuppetsMan or Muppet - The MuppetsThe Living Proof - The HelpHello Hello - Gnomeo & JulietLay Your Head Down - Albert NobbsAlt - Pictures in My Head - The Muppets

Edited by JamesFord92

Welcome.You know-sound is one of the few cats that is still left from the first Oscars. The other ones being, picture, director, actor, actress and cinematography. Though it had a diffrent meaning at the time. And writing had diffrent cats during the first Oscars.

Okay. I will score this soon. Though song is tough as there were only 2.And I wonder if anyone had Loud and Close? (Also I almost did have Real Steel but replaced it with Pirates last night as it made more sense at the time...)I'll lock this so nobody decides to change theres.

Scores: James Ford: 146Rich: 146Eugene V: 137Dexter: 135Stripe: 134Spaghetti: 132Impact: 127Acsc: 103*Coolio: 77**=Incomplete.Wish I didn't replace Von Sydow at the last moment along with a couple other ones I did.