baumer

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)

6 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Saw the director's cut.  Still not a great movie.  The thing is, with tighter direction and a bit more thought in the script it could have been so much better.

I actually liked this movie never saw the producer's cut of it yet. But I liked the kills,and Donald Plessance's last performance as Dr. Loomis. Everything else acting and story wise was not bad especially Paul Rudd's first few performances wasn't great but was still not too bad. Anyway I can't help but to like this movie, and I also liked the brother cane song And Fools Shine On that was on the soundtrack as well. So my grade a decent B

• Like 1

Saw the director's cut.  Still not a great movie.  The thing is, with tighter direction and a bit more thought in the script it could have been so much better.

I think the problem was they literally had no idea where to go with the movie.  From the terrible way to kill off the Jamie character, to her having Michael's kid, to the druid part that they were shoehorned into due to the ending of 5, they really didn't have a clear direction.

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1