iceroll

BOF's Top 50 Television Shows of All Time - Deadline closed, PM me blurbs about why you chose a show!

I am guessing that the large no. of lists means a show appearing on only a single list, even if on top, has no chance of appearing?  :unsure:

Any chance of the top 50 cut-off being less than 65?

Uh nope, #50 has 156 points, I'll probably do a Top 100 instead, but even #100 has 83 points.

It's a very good broad representation but that means having a show as #1 on one person's list won't get it represented. I'll reveal the whole list though so everyone can see how certain shows placed.

Uh nope, #50 has 156 points, I'll probably do a Top 100 instead, but even #100 has 83 points.

It's a very good broad representation but that means having a show as #1 on one person's list won't get it represented. I'll reveal the whole list though so everyone can see how certain shows placed.

Darn! That means i just waisted my list's first position :P. I knew I should have put Dragon Ball Z at the first place. Well, what's done's done and anyways, I was already prepared to be the person with the least represented list.

I wanted to ask a question. I saw a few people put dragon ball and dragon ball Z together whereas a few put them seperately. Same goes with scooby doo. Most of the people put the whole franchise in as a single show but I remember one or two listing the individual shows separately on their lists. The same goes with a few other shows too - Fullmetal alchemist, Justice league/Unlimited etc. So how are their points getting counted? Did you count those as one and added the points or counted them as separate ones, giving equal points to the individual shows?

Edited by Infernus

I wanted to ask a question. I saw a few people put dragon ball and dragon ball Z together whereas a few put them seperately. Same goes with scooby doo. Most of the people put the whole franchise in as a single show but I remember one or two listing the individual shows separately on their lists. The same goes with a few other shows too - Fullmetal alchemist, Justice league/Unlimited etc. So how are their points getting counted? Did you count those as one and added the points or counted them as separate ones, giving equal points to the individual shows?

Or will it be different for different cases - sequels, reboots, spin-offs etc?

I'm hoping for a more diverse list this year, with foreign shows and anime making it. If we can get 2 Miyazaki films in the top 20 for animated films, I'm sure we can do that this year!

I guess that would need a top 100 list. For apart from Avatar no other anime seems to have got any chance at the top 50 (apart for, maybe, dragon ball and fullmetal and that too only if you are counting the two parts or reboots.of those both as one).

Most people put Dragonball Z/Dragonball as one entry so I grouped them together. Same with Scooby-Doo.

Some shows where people put them separately like Angel/Buffy or NCIS/NCIS LA were scored separately.

Did anyone else here put the Six Million Dollar Man in their list?  Tell me if it makes the top 100 or whatever you end up doing.  If it does make the list, I'd be glad to do a write up for it.

Sorry for the delay, my exams are... very time consuming to study for. Will have it started by the end of the week.

Meanwhile send in blurbs please :)

Baumer, Six Million Dollar man didn't make the Top 100, you were the only one with it on your list. Feel free to send in a blurb anyway if you want I can include it.

• Like 1