Fullbuster

iZombie - Season 2 just started! Fresh brains now available!

ehh i'm finding this boring , another cop show with a twist kinda like forever on cbs 

i thought zombie falling in love with a girl was lol but a zombie working as an MD in a morgue 

i guess i was expecting a zombie moaning and eating brain in a messy way !

This show isn't going to last with a 0.8 Rating.. This is a 1 season and done sort of thing, if it last's that long..

This is the CW where good shows like Flash can continue with 1.2 ratings. The ratings are already low on the network and iZombie has also recovered on the 3 day viewing thing

edit: Also it has the third highest ratings on the network.

Edited by 23IsEverywhere
  • Like 2

This show isn't going to last with a 0.8 Rating.. This is a 1 season and done sort of thing, if it last's that long..

Good joke, people said the same thing about The 100 and now it's going into its third season.

The CW has a story with long-lasting shows, iZombie ratings are pretty good for now given its network :)

• Like 1

This is the CW where good shows like Flash can continue with 1.2 ratings. The ratings are already low on the network and iZombie has also recovered on the 3 day viewing thing

edit: Also it has the third highest ratings on the network.

Yes. You have to look at the ratings relative to other shows on the same network. It probably has to stay above 0.6 for renewal.

I know it's only been 3 episodes, but I thought last night's has easily been the best so far.  and no that is not saying the other ones were bad, just saying this was the best so far :)

• Like 1

I know it's only been 3 episodes, but I thought last night's has easily been the best so far.  and no that is not saying the other ones were bad, just saying this was the best so far :)

Indeed it was a good episode, with Liv feeling what it is to be a sociopath ^^

I liked the meat head gym junkie zombies kept on cold storage in a meat locker.

A bit creepy though ^^"

But Il ike how Blaine is turning the situation to his advantage to become rich instead of becoming crazy furious or else :)

So the captain is a zombie too. This could be a nice lead into bigger things

Damn, the guy loving her is a zombie, the captain is a zombie..It's quite crazy because Liv seemed so unique and alone in the first place !