Avatree

Return of the King is the Best Film of the Century. Fact.

36.20%

X-Men-The-Days-of-Future-Past-Poster-1.j

Director: Bryan Singer

Written by: Simon Kinberg

Another superhero success to venture on to our 100 is the time-travelling X-Men: Days of Future Past.

RT Consensus: "Combines the best elements of the series to produce a satisfyingly fast-paced outing that ranks among the franchise's finest installments."

lbOjS92.gif

• Like 5

36.46%

locke_ver5_xlg.jpg

Director: Steven Knight

Written by: Steven Knight

This rather unique film places Tom Hardy not only in a car but in the Box Office Theory top 100.

RT Consensus: "A one-man show set in a single confined location, Locke demands a powerful performance - and gets it from a never-more-compelling Tom Hardy."

tumblr_n9j13rCJOo1qij8uso1_500.gif

• Like 10

Well, I didnt see you complain when CA2 made it and that was a way weaker movie.

Eh? Look back through the list, CA2 isn't on there. Only superhero films that have been on there are Iron Man, TDKR and Batman Begins. I don't particularly love Iron Man but it's a decent film, at least until the last half hour.

X-Men should not be within a 100 mile radius of this list, let alone at 58 :(

I agree. No X-Men film is great and none should have made this list. DOFP is becoming really overrated on this site.

Well, I didnt see you complain when CA2 made it and that was a way weaker movie.

Cap 2 is a much much better film than DOFP.

Edited by Empire Out
  • Like 1

36.61%

be5abad746147fd47add1e9d9765378f.jpg

Director: Sam Raimi

Written by: Alvin Sargent

More superheroes now, with Sam Raimi's acclaimed film, Spider-Man 2.

RT Consensus: "Boasting an entertaining villain and deeper emotional focus, this is a nimble sequel that improves upon the original."

tumblr_monxikkITB1rbcaajo1_500.gif

• Like 11

Um X-Men Days of Future Past is one of the best Superhero films ever made. and the series in general is great, it is darker and deeper than most in the genre, and deals with real issues, and has meaning. what's wrong with yall? 

• Like 1