Avatree

Return of the King is the Best Film of the Century. Fact.

92.45%

ncfomposter3_by_spacedelusion-d5un2qp.pn

Director: Joel & Ethan Coen

Written by: Joel & Ethan Coen

And into the top 3 we go. The Coen brothers have had a big hand in our list, and here they provide us with what is arguably their best film. No Country for Old Men is, rather deservedly, the third best film of the century so far.

RT Consensus: "Bolstered by powerful lead performances from Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, and Tommy Lee Jones, No Country for Old Men finds the Coen brothers spinning cinematic gold out of Cormac McCarthy's grim, darkly funny novel."

tumblr_mrmscbxFOY1s9b7vvo1_500.gif

• Like 8

Ugh I love Woody Harrelson so much. He should be in every film, in fact that should be a law.

Its my only A+ for 2010.

2010 was quite a poor year imo, I don't have many favourite films from the year.

• Like 1

Funny I've seen the most films from 2010. but most of them suck. with a few incep-exceptions

Yep, that one is my second favorite right after TSN

#2 Eternal Sunshine if a Spotless Mind

#1 Return of the King

Edited by Ethan Hunt

93.62%

tumblr_lvygwysRQ41qe2w1uo1_1280.jpg

Director: Michael Gondry
Written by: Charlie Kaufman

Jim Carrey was once an A-lister, but this is his only film on our list. It's a cult film, it's a film hard not to love - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind wanders into our list right by the top. It's the 2nd best film since 2000 - not bad...

RT Consensus: "Propelled by Charlie Kaufman's smart, imaginative script and Michael Gondry's equally daring directional touch, Eternal Sunshine is a twisty yet heartfelt look at relationships and heartache."

tumblr_li4xewXj8Y1qaliojo1_500.gif

• Like 7

Good movie but I can't believe it is number 2.  RotK is number 1. I disagree with both but I should have summited a list. 

You should have! Wouldn't have changed #1 though you could have been able to move Sunshine down to #3.

Here we go then. Unfortunately there are no dwarf tossing gifs to put in the next post.