Orestes

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Spin-off starring Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood

From Deadline:

As ABC and Marvel are prepping a spinoff from sophomore drama Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., I have learned that Season 2 cast additions to the mothership series Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood are finalizing deals to headline the offshoot.

Better than Deathlok I suppose, his costume just doesn't work on a TV budget.

SHe is so wooden in that show... he is slightly better, but there is almost none chemistry between that supposed ex-mariage. Worst idea for series ever.

Certainly doesn't strike me as the best idea ever. Too bad they weren't able to use Hawkeye instead of British notHawkeye for her ex, though. Still, I'm at least a little curious as to how they're gonna spin this one off of the main show. It might also benefit from having a narrower focus than SHIELD, assuming Mockingbird and notHawkeye are leads instead of part of ensemble.

Edited by Orestes

Eh. I'll admit, I think the two work better as supporting characters in AoS than as frontrunners of their own show. And their romantic chemistry certainly isn't anything to write home about.

That said, I would pay good money to get a Coulson/Hunter buddy cop series like the recent episodes.

• Community Manager

I like Hunter but Bobbi is very forgettable.

I think the better spin-off from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. would be...actually no characters are strong enough to be spun off and hold their own series BUT Skye splitting off from the main series to explore the Inhumans mythology would be cool. Of course, there is the Inhumans movie so y'know...