chasmmi

Chasmmi's Winter Game - Grey Ghost is the WINNER!

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Sooooo.....

is anyone not just taking a complete stab in the dark at question 11 this week? :lol: I mean wow, I have no freakin clue! 

Last time some obscure movie had a question the answer was no so I'm just repeating that :lol: I'm taking a gamble on The Forest performing low and Revenant not breaking the Top 2.

• Like 1

12. Will Brooklyn, Carol or Spotlight have the best percentage change this weekend? 2000

I asnwered "NO" to this question, because I think "The Revenant" will have the best percentage change this Weekend. I've seen all of you chose a movie but do I miss something?

The question is pretty clear: it's not "Which among Brooklyn, Carol and Spotlight will have the best...."

22 minutes ago, Filmovie said:

12. Will Brooklyn, Carol or Spotlight have the best percentage change this weekend? 2000

I asnwered "NO" to this question, because I think "The Revenant" will have the best percentage change this Weekend. I've seen all of you chose a movie but do I miss something?

The question is pretty clear: it's not "Which among Brooklyn, Carol and Spotlight will have the best...."

Agreed. It seemed a clear yes or no question to me too.

37 minutes ago, Filmovie said:

Wow, I totally missed that somehow, but you're right I do think that's what chas was asking. Oops. 

EDIT: Actually it looks like chasmmi answered it in the "among" sense (choosing Carol), so I think that is what was meant. Can see how that can be taken either way though. 

Edited by MovieMan89

Looking at how people answered,  it had become apparent that a fair number of people answered the spotlight,  Brooklyn,  Carol question differently to how i intended. 

As the interpretation of the question has led to some answering the simple answer that revanant well have as better percentage change than the other 3, the only fair thingy to do is mark the question as correct for everyone

• Like 2

I took a look at the Star Wars SOTM and boy, if Revenant does win the weekend that will be real bad news to everyone. Everybody but bcf26 gave an answer to the 28000 Q (how many w/e..), no body answered 0 and nobody used void. Most did use cut short or Lifesaver though but its still bad news. Lets hope that doesn't happen. 

Also apparently a few people lost the SOTM as soon as deadline was over. Exxdee, that one guy and MikeKay42 all answered Yes to the Q - will SW outgross titanic before the end of 2015. That one guy used cut short on it but unfortunately he also answered 1 film in the Q- how many films will outgross SW on Jan 15th w/e and then gave 3 weeks as his answer to the next question without using any lifeline in any of them. Both of them can not be correct together. Moreover he also answered all but one questions...  

Avi/Sakskidz also made a similar mistake by answering no to whether SW will cross a Billion but Yes to whether it will cross 1.13B. He also didn't use any lifeline on either and he answered all the questions...

Edited by Infernus

If SW doesn't win this weekend, these will be the outcomes:

SOTM LOST:

Exxdee: -32k

Telemachos: -50k

ThatOneGuy: -80k

Jajang: -100k

MikeKaye42: -100k

sakskidz: -100k

LIFESAVER (Max amount possible left to win):

darkelf: 14k

grey ghost: 14k

MovieMan89: 16k

Chasmmi: 20k

Wrath: 20k

kaumanggi: 25k

Blankments: 30k

CUT SHORT (Max amount possible left to win):

WrathOfHan: 4k

Infernus: 32k

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

SOTM LOST:

Ok, I was previously rooting for The Revenant, but now I'm thinking "NO I DON'T WANNA LOSE 80K WIN STAR WARS WIN."

7 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

SOTM LOST:

But I think we won't win any points for any correct answer if we (the users of cut short) get this wrong and will simply lose 28,000 points. And that too only if we get every other question correct (except the void/lifesaver one). So the best case scenario for both of us, if Revenant does win, is losing 28,000 points...

Edited by Infernus