Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 hours ago, Talkie said:

How much did it cost? More than Avatar, Superman Returns and Heaven's Gate?

Production budget alone was $300M back in 2007, which translates into $347M today. So after marketing and such the total budget was probably in the neighborhood of $520M today.

Edited by johnboy3434

One thing that is funny about the Pirates franchise is that when you ask what movie is the best, people always say the first. But when you ask what scenes they liked from the first movie, they are usually from the second movie.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, YourMother said:

I know I may regret this but can someone tell the story of Cofhocles and the meaning of fishnets?

Cocho is a big DECU stan with a hate boner for the MCU and Jlaw. Fishnets is the physical embodiment of the dark side.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Talkie said:

For reals? It's not nice to speak ill of the departed, but I had her on ignore for years. Does she know what the word "cochofle" means? I guess we'll never know. 

Spanish, In Puerto Rico. Cuero, Putita easy usually non good looking girl.
Christina Aguilera es un cochofle.

Fascinating-GIF.gif

Edited by dashrendar44

12 hours ago, Talkie said:

For reals? It's not nice to speak ill of the departed, but I had her on ignore for years. Does she know what the word "cochofle" means? I guess we'll never know. 

I'm pretty sure that I've asked her once and she said she knew. There was a rationalization behind it that I can't remember.

1 hour ago, iJackSparrow said:

Something about being proud about her heritage and that I guess.

Could be like women who proudly call themselves bitches, I suppose. That word makes many of us ready to fight but others take it as a compliment. 

• Like 1