Neo

Snowpiercer | Now in Theaters and VOD

I've never heard of this project until today, but Bong Joo-Ho's Mother was one of my favorite films last year. He has an incredible eye. It's on Netflix Instant View, if you want to check it out. Chilling film.

So this will be a hybrid English-speaking/Korean cast? I'm still not clear on that. It's an interesting concept.

Edited by tracygee

Oscar Frontrunner Octavia Spencer to Star in Sci-Fi Thriller 'Snow Piercer'

Set in a future where, after a failed experiment to stop global warming, an Ice Age kills off all life on the planet except for the inhabitants of the Snow Piercer, a train that travels around the globe and is powered by a sacred perpetual-motion engine. A class system evolves on the train but a revolution brews.

Bong Joon Ho is a great director. Memories of Murder is one of the best serial killer movies you'll ever see. I see that Chan Wook Park has writing credits. Park is probably an even better director than Joon Ho and he wrote OldBoy and other movies in the Vengeance trilogy. This movie will be good. Whether it makes any money in the US remains to be seen but at 40 million budget it should make enough money in Europe and Asia so as not to be a bomb.

Edited by TLK

Oscar Frontrunner Octavia Spencer to Star in Sci-Fi Thriller 'Snow Piercer'

Set in a future where, after a failed experiment to stop global warming, an Ice Age kills off all life on the planet except for the inhabitants of the Snow Piercer, a train that travels around the globe and is powered by a sacred perpetual-motion engine. A class system evolves on the train but a revolution brews.

wow How did i miss this thread?! This sounds intriguing.

And the director of Memories of Murder. This is gonna be a good movie, for sure. BO i don't know...