WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg49): Mockingjay 101M | Spectre 14.6M | Night Before 10.1M | SITE 6.63M

2 minutes ago, The Good Olive said:

Very likely, Interstellar numbers($120M)  is doable.

Nice. Thanks :)

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

In Belgium that could be particularly bad with all theaters closed in Brussels Saturday and Sunday :ph34r:

Unfortunately, for the worst reasons, that market is 0 this weekend. France is probably way below the usual numbers as well. I am afraid of potential attacks during Star Wars OW :unsure:

I am not sure how big MJ2 was here. I don't think it reached MJ1 numbers (biggest of the franchise in Portugal).

7 hours ago, Infernus said:

Yeah, well every single HP Book was loved. And I thought people hated the last Twilight book? 

Breaking Dawn was not that popular due to the fact that there was no conflict at the end.  Everything just kind of pooped out.

Putting a massive final battle scene in BD2 was a masterstroke.  It really helped the WOM and was so batshit crazy and violent that even the guys were entertained.

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Nice. Thanks :)

Unfortunately, for the worst reasons, that market is 0 this weekend. France is probably way below the usual numbers as well. I am afraid of potential attacks during Star Wars OW :unsure:

I am not sure how big MJ2 was here. I don't think it reached MJ1 numbers (biggest of the franchise in Portugal).

Likewise :(

6 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

NO IT WAS MJ1 that caused this 

And it was CF that caused the decrease of MJ1? Shut up. BD1 is a fucking disgrace and BD2 still increased. Lionsgate stupid marketing team and the Paris attacks caused this. 

• Like 1

There was nothing to market for MJ1. .

No games no hook no nothing...

When Katniss fired her arrow in the games in the end of CF

That was the peak of the franchise.

Edited by Lordmandeep