baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

2 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

We are talking about the two biggest hits of this decade. They will be remembered forever and those scenes will be legendary in 20 years (Avengers heroes circle shot, Pratt with the hands raised taming the raptors, the scene with the motorbycle and the raptors and even maybe the water dinosaur jumping to eat the shark near the beginning or the Hulk punching Thor scene (I do have my doubts about these 2 in the long run, tho)). 

SW7 also has a few iconic moments. I can't discuss them here.

JW is more of a joke movie we laugh it on these boards now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Did we watch the same movie lol 

Do we share the same brain?

I loved it beyond words, you obviously didn't.

Just now, Baumer Fett said:

Do we share the same brain?

I loved it beyond words, you obviously didn't.

I will watch it again.

Most of the greatness of the  SW films comes from rewatchability.

Even ROTS is a good laugh and ride.

3 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

JW is more of a joke movie we laugh it on these boards now. 

You are just deviating from the the conversation now. It is fine. :)

We are here to discuss box office numbers of the movies in theaters, not that JW and Avengers both have iconic scenes that will live forever and both are probably the two most loved blockbusters of this decade behind The Force Awakens (btw, JW had better legs than Avengers from a bigger opening ;):P ).

Just now, CJ Ren said:

You are just deviating the conversation now. It is fine. :)

We are here to discuss box office numbers of the movies in theaters, not that JW and Avengers both have iconic scenes that will live forever and both are probably the two most loved blockbusters of this decade behind The Force Awakens (btw, JW had better legs than Avengers from a bigger opening ;):P ).

Not here in Canada :ohmyzod::ph34r:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

It was about this time last night you gave us a carrot RTH.

I am here waiting to be amazed... or not. 

Either way I am re-watching JW so all is good. :P 

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

If anything about TA is iconic, it's Hulk slinging Loki around like a rag doll. 

The he only thing iconic about JW is the joke meme of the raptors riding motorcycles. They should've put it in the movie. 

There's plenty of iconic moments in JW.  Give it time to marinate, it just came out 6 months ago.  But nothing as iconic as the scene in TFA when.....damn....I almost got myself suspended. :)

• Like 6

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

The he only thing iconic about JW is the joke meme of the raptors riding motorcycles. They should've put it in the movie. 

TA's circle shot is the most iconic shot in any movie this decade. What other shot or scene this decade has had anywhere near the pop culture impact? 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I didn't even remembered Hulk slinging Loki around :lol: I would say that is a famous scene, not iconic. Iconic is the heroes circle shot. Iconic is Pratt riding with the raptors (and raising his hands to tame them early in the movie). Hulk punching Thor, big water dinosaur jumping, Hulk slinging Loki like a doll, T-Rex showing up at the end, BDH running in high heels... all famous but not iconic scenes, IMO. 

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

TA's circle shot is the most iconic shot in any movie this decade. What other shot or scene this decade has had anywhere near the pop culture impact? 

What pop-culture impact? Outside of these forums, I've literally never heard anyone talk about it. 

• Like 4