Sixteen Candles

6 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Sixteen Candles

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

What's your first name?LongWhat's your last name?DongWhat's your middle name?DuckDong...what happened to grandpa's automobile?Automobile? HAHAHA MMMMMMM SHHHPSSHHHHH!! AHAHAHAHAClassic 9/10

• Like 1

What's your first name?LongWhat's your last name?DongWhat's your middle name?DuckDong...what happened to grandpa's automobile?Automobile? HAHAHA MMMMMMM SHHHPSSHHHHH!! AHAHAHAHAClassic 9/10

no more yankie my wankie the donger need food
  • Like 2

Dong...what happened to grandpa's automobile?

* "Donggg... Wherrrre is myyy automobiiile?Side note... I just went to Youtube to look at clips and had to smh at the people whining about Dong being offensive. Some people need to just learn to laugh.
  • Like 3

* "Donggg... Wherrrre is myyy automobiiile?Side note... I just went to Youtube to look at clips and had to smh at the people whining about Dong being offensive. Some people need to just learn to laugh.

Here fucking here!Humour comes being able to make fun of each other but with tongue planted firmly in cheek.
  • Like 1