Impact

The "Trying to figure out what this movie is" thread

Ok PERFECT thread.I saw this movie on TV years and years ago... its about a boy who becomes orphaned some how and when he is put in foster homes, goes on to kill his new parents.One kill I remember occurs when the kid throw the womans hair dryer into the bath tub while she is in there and zaps her to death...I can never remember the name of this film... Id love to watch it again one day - hope someone can help!

Maybe one of the SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT series?

Someone helps please ...

I saw it in 2004 I think or 2005 on TV without knowing the actors/actresses and the tittle.

It was a crime thriller. The heroine seemed to be a private detective and she lived alone. Oneday another woman asked her to follow and investigate her husband to see if he was cheating on her or not. So heroine followed him and picked up his watch. Well it turned out he left his watch intentionally so she could contact him. Anyway, in the end it was revealed that the woman and his husband were a gang. They crimed fake deaths and set the heroine up so they could leave the country. Anyway eventualy the heroine killed both of them (or one of them leaving the other to the police).

Anyone has any idea what is this ?

Edited by firedeep