Impact

The "Trying to figure out what this movie is" thread

I was wondering if we had a thread for this, it appears we don't.This is a thread simular to ones on the IMDB that you can ask for a movie you remember but don't know what its called.Example (made up okay):"I saw this film years ago on TV that had a Cary Grant and Gary Cooper on the Moon""It was called Men Go to Moon"

• Like 1

What was that one movie with that guy and he had this thing and he had to do something?

:lol:You know I had the stupid movie question thread on BOM that was quite popular with stuff like "What happened to Apollo 1-12"

Ok PERFECT thread.I saw this movie on TV years and years ago... its about a boy who becomes orphaned some how and when he is put in foster homes, goes on to kill his new parents.One kill I remember occurs when the kid throw the womans hair dryer into the bath tub while she is in there and zaps her to death...I can never remember the name of this film... Id love to watch it again one day - hope someone can help!

There was a sci-fi movie, a space opera that I dont know its title till today.

It was summer 2006 or 2007 when I saw it on a local TV chanel. Problem is I only catched the final act and there was no title revealed (I missed).

All I can recall about it:

There is a big space ship. And there are crews and captain (didnt remember if the captain the good guy or bad guy). Some conflicts happened among the crew (didnt remember what conflicts), especially in the command module. And there are gun shoots on the ship. And the ship seems to be also fighting another space army (not sure about this part though).

--------

In the end, there are only three (if remember correctly) people left on the space: one male and two females (with one of them being a cyber-enhanced blonde or something ?). The ship travels through a giant area of space mines (set by their enemy) and then there is a wormhole. The ship passes through the wormhole and arrives a new world/space.  The male leaves audio message to the old world (or something) in the end, saying they finds a new world without wars and discriminations (or something like that). Then an Earth-like planet revealed in the frontier of the ship. 

Ends

==============

So maybe someone here know the movie ?

Thanks in advance. :) 

Edited by firedeep

Sounds like the lame ending of Battle Star Glacatica

I have another movie I wached as a kid and I really liked but can't find it.

It was set in the late 80's and this action here goes down to Central America and gets involved with drug dealers and he really faces a lot of problems and is almost killed many times.

It has a really cool boat in it as well.

I thought it was liscense to Kill, but its not that.

Edited by Lordmandeep

I have one that I can't remember. Basically this attractive couple are making out, then it must have gotten hot in the room because they decided to take their clothes off. I remember another man walking in, he was the Plummer I believe and he must have been hot also because he too took of his clothes. Then they seemed to have a big group hug which lasted till the end of the movie. Does anyone know what this movie was?