chasmmi

Chasmmi's top 250 films of all time - Because I honestly had this idea at the same time and it's not a Ripoff - :)

47th - Rocky

Image result for Rocky

Another one for @baumer to apporve of here (although he may complain it is too low :) )

One of the best sports films period. This film has everything. There is heart, drama, tragedy, an underdog story. It is a beautiful story brought to life so amazingly by Stallone. People do not give this man enough credit for how good he is as a film creator, designer and universe builder.

Very few people have the breadth of talent that this man does, yet he comes across as just a simple guy that likes to fight. It's crazy really. 

• Like 4

46th - South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut

Image result for south park bigger longer and uncut

One of the funniest films of all time.

This is such an awesome film and also the first film I ever watched on DVD. I was not expecting much of it as the TV show was very meh to me at this point in its existence. Yet what I got was one of the stupidest, funniest, cleverest and most immature films I have seen to this day. It's just wonderful. 

• Like 3

45th - Crocodile Dundee

Image result for crocodile dundee

I see you've played Knifey Spooney before...

I love this film. It is probably now a product of its time, but it was such a fun film that I could watch whenever it was on TV (about once every 3 months it felt like). It's a film yet always funny film that exaggerated its core concept to the nth degree but it was still funny, because it showed Australians exactly in the way that we know them all to be (isn't that right @JJ-8?) 

Paul Hogan was basically Australia's  version of Hugh Grant :) 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, chasmmi said:

45th - Crocodile Dundee

Image result for crocodile dundee

I see you've played Knifey Spooney before...

I love this film. It is probably now a product of its time, but it was such a fun film that I could watch whenever it was on TV (about once every 3 months it felt like). It's a film yet always funny film that exaggerated its core concept to the nth degree but it was still funny, because it showed Australians exactly in the way that we know them all to be (isn't that right @JJ-8?) 

Paul Hogan was basically Australia's  version of Hugh Grant :) 

yeah mate... who hasn't played the that's not a knife game when being robbed :insane:

you could say between this and Steve Irwin, everyone know's who an aussie is!