cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

44 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

KOTS Question: Should I have Jake T Austin do a double role for Kuzco/Pacha or keep the made up lookalike actor I have for him?

With CGI and camera angles having a named actor as blue boi’s ”double” would be redundant unless they share a huge amount of screentime.

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

With CGI and camera angles having a named actor as blue boi’s ”double” would be redundant unless they share a huge amount of screentime.

I mean Kuzco (played by Blue Boi) has one major storyline and Pacha (played by made up actor) also has a major storyline. So both share huge amounts of screen time but Kuzco is a CGI Llama for a small bit of the first act, the second act and most of the third act.

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I mean Kuzco (played by Blue Boi) has one major storyline and Pacha (played by made up actor) also has a major storyline. So both share huge amounts of screen time but Kuzco is a CGI Llama for a small bit of the first act, the second act and most of the third act.

I meant in the sense that they’d be sharing the frame a lot, which from the version I read they don’t.

Just now, cookie said:

I meant in the sense that they’d be sharing the frame a lot, which from the version I read they don’t.

They only do so during the third act and even then Jake T Austin is the voice of Kuzco, and they only do so twice; near the ending and one scene so it shouldn’t be too much of an issue right.

Man, there was a potential scene in the Odyssey 3 that I almost included which I almost ripped directly from the graphic novel by Gareth Hinds. It was a small scene but it would've been a real tearjerker for sure. I unfortunately decided to cut it because it would've disrupted the pacing + some other logistical issues with including it that I realized too late into writing the outline.

14 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Man, there was a potential scene in the Odyssey 3 that I almost included which I almost ripped directly from the graphic novel by Gareth Hinds. It was a small scene but it would've been a real tearjerker for sure. I unfortunately decided to cut it because it would've disrupted the pacing + some other logistical issues with including it that I realized too late into writing the outline.

What was the bit? Asking for a friend.

6 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Some of you are going to be mad at some things in the Family Guy Movie but by no means will it be as bad as Brandybrook.

You have to try to be as bad as Brandybrook.

2 hours ago, cookie said:

You have to try to be as bad as Brandybrook.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I do have another film that’ll challenge Brandybrook.

Spoiler

Michael Bay’sp186026_b_v8_ab.jpg

Spoiler

But that’s only if a filler is needed...

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

19 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A very small taste has arrived for Johnny Test.

Endless/Infinite Schedule

- Johnny Test: Will be finished by Monday

- Killer Penguins: Sometime next week

- Family Guy: Sometime next week

- Bullets and Lyrics: by the 28th

A few fillers may drop as well as a potential OC if I have time.

I know that it’s early but I think Lost Earth will be the first film I write for Y5. Going to start plotting now.

Earth is in a weird state in the film with one half of the planet a vast polluted desert and the other in an ice age.

Meanwhile a small amount of humans, the size of a city (~ 1,000,000) are living on a giant space station, still searching for planets to inhabit but are more than capable of surviving on the base but want more planets to prevent humanity from extinction. Think of the society as a perfected and fair communism.

Old Earth society is very dystopian but both have a steampunk vibe, run by a well meaning but ultimately corrupt government. Rich are the normal while the middle class and poor are second class citizens. The remaining factors war (namely the desert section and tundra section) on still for food and water. Also prepare for some epic CGI creations. 

Both sides of Old Earth are ultimately corrupt one mimicking capitalism and the other one is undecided.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1