cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

On 8/23/2018 at 1:25 AM, YourMother the Edgelord said:

A secret project may drop this year as I’m way far along. Also might be my longest film yet, I’m at the first 25 minutes and at about 3K words in.

How long is it supposed to be in minutes because the prologue in Scavenger Wars I estimate to be about 20 minutes and it's the same length word count-wise.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

How long is it supposed to be in minutes because the prologue in Scavenger Wars I estimate to be about 20 minutes and it's the same length word count-wise.

135 minutes

• Astonished 1

6 hours ago, Spagheditary said:

I made a plot outline of Zermatt. Two things.

A. I consider it a spiritual predecessor to the BLOOD AND FUR series.

B. It makes THE PARVELLI REUNION look like it could air on Nick Jr.

I'm just sitting here wondering if you're still doing The Further Adventures of Detective Pidge also starring Jane Fonda aka Starlit Highway.

zzYSJz7.jpg

Edited by cookie

10 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Updates

- Mystery Project should be done by Wednesday 

- Food Wars should also be done by then

- Bullets and Lyrics, along with some fillers should be done by Labor Day

Is the mystery project something big?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cookie said:

I'm just sitting here wondering if you're still doing The Further Adventures of Detective Pidge also starring Jane Fonda aka Starlit Highway.

zzYSJz7.jpg

It’s all about 2 Lonely Bounty Hunters for me.

Taking a break from Amityville to do up a fairly quickish Carnosaur adaptation.

For those who've never heard of it, it's a book published in 1984, six years before Jurassic Park, about a zoo full of dangerous genetically-recreated dinosaurs. In the early 90s when Jurassic Park was getting a blockbuster adaptation, schlockmeister Roger Corman bought the rights to Carnosaur and rushed out a low-budget, limited release "film adaptation" that made it into theatres three weeks before Spielberg's film. It was actually a completely different story with only a couple basic plot points in common with the book, the zoo aspect not being one of them.

My plan is that this one will be a reasonably faithful adaptation of the book - the same premise and main characters, anyway - and if it does all right then I'll do a remake of the 1993 Corman film as a sequel. The 93 flick got two direct-to-video sequels but I'm not going to bother with them because Part 2 was an uncredited remake of Aliens in a uranium mine and Part 3 was just a bunch of military guys running around in a warehouse and on a cargo ship for an hour and a half.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Xillix said:

...hopefully the way I'm ending Carnosaur will make you guys HAVE to let me do the sequel :x

I mean as long as it's not absolutely terrible, okay.

Edited by cookie
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Speaking of tomorrow, 

Reveal hidden contents

It arrives at 1:00 pm EST

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord