baumer

4 Day BO Numbers Mojo

I`ve noticed that DT hasn`t been tracked. I expect huge fudge because the movie had no chance of reaching $110 mio after crawling to $100 mio but I expect they report such number to justify unnecessary sequel.

Dude I realized today reading int'l report, that movie is such a disappointment. Only $119m OS cume and it's just about finished it's run. I was expecting $200m+ MINIMUM OS.

Dude I realized today reading int'l report, that movie is such a disappointment. Only $119m OS cume and it's just about finished it's run. I was expecting $200m+ MINIMUM OS.

It did well for a movie of the kind. It did terrible for the most overhyped movie based on the most overhyped book. The marketing overkill changed the perspective on the movie and no studio spin will change that it`s viewed as a disappointment. Cause there was supposed to be mania and there was none. Edited by fishnets

Is that real?It's Presidents Day here.

Family Day is observed in the Canadian provinces of Alberta, Ontario and Saskatchewan on the third Monday of February. This holiday celebrates the importance of families and family life to people and their communities.http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/canada/family-day

Family Day is observed in the Canadian provinces of Alberta, Ontario and Saskatchewan on the third Monday of February. This holiday celebrates the importance of families and family life to people and their communities.http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/canada/family-day

Yes, it's a great day to go to the movies. lol

Very nice for the top 3 movies. I contributed to that Journy2 gross. :) The family and I thought it was a lot of fun. My wife liked it because she thinks that's the way 3D should be done; with the occasional object appearing to stick out of the screen at you or havin something fly at you off the screen. Not all the time, mind you, but here and there.