Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Developing an original sci-fi film for Year 7. Still have a lot to work out but I have the various characters decided on. Casting will take some time but already decided on a few roles.

David Henrie???

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Developing an original sci-fi film for Year 7. Still have a lot to work out but I have the various characters decided on. Casting will take some time but already decided on a few roles.

I’m excited to see how much you steal from Voltron :P

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cookie said:

I’m excited to see how much you steal from Voltron :P

Hopefully not too much.

Luckily Volty itself uses a lot of common tropes so I can say I'm just honoring the same traditions :sparta:

• Like 1

@CayomMagazinr

Taika Waititi (Olive the Other Reindeer, Treasure Planet) is setting up groundwork for a Y7 crime comedy with Hourglass Pictures. Tentatively titled Kiwi Heist, the film follows a young Maori man (James Rollestone) trying to retrieve a family artifact unjustly taken by an unscrupulous museum curator. (Jemaine Clement)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

@CayomMagazinr

Taika Waititi (Olive the Other Reindeer, Treasure Planet) is setting up groundwork for a Y7 crime comedy with Hourglass Pictures. Tentatively titled Kiwi Heist, the film follows a young Maori man (James Rollestone) trying to retrieve a family artifact unjustly taken by an unscrupulous museum curator. (Jemaine Clement)

Sounds interesting

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

Currently an 84 on MC, Endless Animation and Marvel have greenlighted a sequel to The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl for Y8. Reports says it’ll focus on the relationship and friendship between the ever optimistic and weirdly overpowered Squirrel Girl and her curmudgeonly yet lovable in her own ways, Squidward esque roommate Dana and 

Spoiler

her newly acquired and potentially world ending powers.

@cayommagazine

Manor casting news for J.J. Abrams’ upcoming motion capture Bionicle reboot for Endless Entertainment. David Tennant (Scrooge McDuck franchise) will star as Lewa, the Toa of Air, Jason Momoa (Aquaman, Game of Thrones) will voice and perform as Pohatu, Toa of Stone and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agabaje (Game of Thrones) will voice and perform as Onua, Toa of Stone joining the cast with Jeremy Irons as Makuta, the film’s main antagonist.

• Like 1

*Attached to The Scavenger Wars: Part II and select showings of The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl*

Spoiler

(0:00-0:16)

*A young human woman looks out at the stars from the roof of a spaceship, wearing a helmet.*

Voiceover (Sarah Paulson): We’re dealing with losses of an unfathomable magnitude.

*A crown in place on an alien, designed with technicolor and light skin, in front of a crowd of thousands. She looks on (we see her silhouette) as there are massive cheers.*

Voiceover: As far as we know, the only hope left in the universe is right here.

*Cut to a space on a large ship, a bit like the Axiom from WALL-E, as aliens of thousands of species, varying wildly in size, shape, and color mingle.*

Voiceover: We have to use any advantage we can get our hands on.

*The women from the first two shots walk towards each other in an expressively lit environment, things moving around them.*

Voiceover: And prepare for the possibility…

*We see one of them, Alex Spark (Sasha Lane) as her terror grows, the world around her falling apart.*

Voiceover: …that the worst is yet to come.

(0:17-0:32)

HOURGLASS PICTURES / VILLAGE ROADSHOW PICTURES

*Kozar (Charlie Heaton) sits in a bed in a small flat-like apartment, clearly sparsely decorated. Alex Spark walks toward him.*

*Mevino (voiced by Anthony Gonzalez) and Aera (voiced by Aubrey Plaza) help guide in several new ships to their base, as several aliens unboard.*

Alex: I don’t know if I can do this. Everyone needs me to be strong.

*Flashbacks to the events of Beyond the Sky, when Alex rushes to save her people in escaping the galaxy. Alex wakes up in a cold sweat.*

Alex: But I can’t be. I’m not strong enough…for this.

*Agorava Naryani (Michelle Pfeiffer) looks out over an overlook in the ship’s central square, observing something with a look of shock and dismay.*

Kozar: Even if that was true, know this…

(0:33 – 0:40)

*Several ships begin to move in formation.*

*A large barrier of light begins to form*

*Two figures move through space, landing on the exterior of a ship. As they land, fade to black.*

(0:40 – 0:44)

Kozar: You’re not fighting alone.

(0:44 – 0:52)

*A siren begins to blare, and we see several aliens across plateau, amongst them several infinites, all preparing and waiting for something.*

Alex: Look alive. They’re coming for us any time now.

*Alex, Kozar, Naryani, Altren (Sarah Paulson), and other aliens look to a large holographic map, a bit like the one in Treasure Planet*

(0:52 – 1:00)

*An open area on a spaceship is engulfed in flames, and we see a Soltaran general, Dheamus (Kyle MacLahlan) guide his men through the wreckages. Bodies are everywhere. *

Xevarre (Olivia Cooke): This girl is part of something…something that could undermine what we’ve been working towards.

*Xevarre, Queen of the Soltarans, runs through a control center on the Soltaran ship, a fury in her eyes.*

(1:10 – 1:18)

*Cut to a Soltaran woman (Taissa Farmiga) carried away buy guards, screaming in agony.*

*A Soltaran soldier, Keryx (Shameik Moore) comforts Xevarre, putting his hand on her shoulder and smiling.*

Xevarre: But I still can’t shake this feeling. This connection.

*Alex and Xevarre face each other down in a large, ancient temple, a large core of energy at its center. Alex’s hands begin to flash with blue light. Fade to black.*

(1:18 – 1:22)

*Xevarre stands before a Soltaran council.*

Xevarre: I have to do this…for my father.

(1:23 - 1:39)

RISE UP.

*An epic battle in space begins, with several ships firing at the other.*

*Neshianu (Rinko Kikuchi) and Perthena (Freida Pinto) team up to fire missles at Soltaran ships, Neshianu using her powers to give the projectiles increased strength.*

*Alex and Altren battle several infinite soldiers in a closed quarters fight, using the environment around them to their advantage.*

*A small, suited creature with wings, Hovi (Andrew Rannells) flies with Mevino over the skyline of a planet.*

*Several infinites duel each other in an environment similar to a mix of a wrestling ring and Motorball from Alita. Mevino takes down several infinites all at once with his agility.*

*Alex lays down on the ground, as Altren scolds her. She had clearly been in a bad fight.*

Atren: Your heart will not be enough to take down a threat like this.

*Alex looks to a large wall of holographic memorials, seeing a photo of her with Ezen, Katherine, and Beatrice. She begins to cry.*

(1:40 - 1:55)

BRING IT HOME.

*Naryani's eyes begin to light up, and she begins to float through the air.*

Naryani: I had to make an impossible choice.

*We flashback to Naryani in a royal outfit, presumably in her former life as a queen, seeing ships approach from above. Quick flashes of the devastation and dust of its life being incinerated.*

Naryani: They will do anything they can to break your spirit.

Kozar: It's not too late to set to set things right.

*We see a shot of Alex walking through an aisle of sparklers, wearing a beautiful dress and holding a boquet.*

Kozar: Not if you act now.

*Kozar runs through a plateau while riding a raptor like creature, several explosions around him. We see him snarl his teeth and fire shots from a rifle.*

(1:56 - 2:13)

GO BEYOND.

*Alex navigates a ship into unknown territory, her hands trembling on the ship's controls.*

*Vycas Tarek (Justin Theroux) sits in a Summit of Unity ship, looking out with a twisted glee. His eyes have become a blood red.*

Alex: We have a chance to take back our home.

*Xevarre walks through a city, seeing several people coldly look at her, but all un-emotive. They seem to be under the influence of something. She feels somewhat off-put.*

*A parade held by Soltarans passes through a colorful, almost garish public square. The display is overwhelming.*

Hovi: We've never carried out a mission like this yet.

Aera: If we're gonna defeat these jerks, we need to start somewhere.

(2:14 - 2:34)

KEEP THE PROMISE.

*Alex is surrounded in a trippy, bizarre, world, a bit like Summer Wars (the Mamoru Hosada film). She reaches her hand out for something unknown.*

Alex: If nothing else, we're sending a message.

*Dheamus punches Keryx, knocking him to the ground.*

*Alex looks on in horror, hugging Mevino for dear life as they hide behind something. Flames and destruction surround them.*

Kozar: As soon as they know that we're not just going to keep hiding, they will do everything in their power to destroy us.

*A storm approaches on the Soltaran home world, as crowds look to a large tower in the planet's square. Xevarre glares at the world.*

*Aera, a few children holding on to her antennae, rushes through the air towards the camera, smoke surrounding her.*

Alten: They've already tried to.

*Alex, Naryani, and an obscured individual explore a mysterious cave, using their hands as '"torches".*

*An alien man (David Tennant) walks through a city casually, as several around him look on in fear.*

Alten: Above all else, we are survivors.

Kozar: Warriors.

Neshianu: Protectors.

Alex: Heroes.

*A ship is about to crash onto a desert planet, but a force keeps it up. We see a silhouette keeping the ship alive.*

*Zooming it for a quick moment, we see a bearded human (Sam Rockwell) using his strength to save the ship.*

(2:35 - 2:39)

*Xevarre confronts Alex in the dream like realm, adding one last phrase:*

Xevarre: Show me what you're capable of.

(2:39 - 2:43)

*Millions of ships advance towards the exterior of the planet.*

*A glass opens on a spaceship, and its inhabitants cling for dear life.*

*Xevarre runs through what looks like a Chicago subway.*

*Alex floats in a mysterious black space, a bit like the Upside Down, as an eye twice her size opens up.*

*Alex, Kozar, Aera, Mevino, Naryani, Perthena, and Neshianu run through the air of space, landing on a ship, all shot in a fashion a bit similar to this*

Spoiler

Related image

(2:47 - 2:53)

SPARK

A HERO'S PROMISE

WITNESS THE FINAL CHAPTER

3-4-6

EXPERIENCE IT IN

Image result for reald 3d logo png     Related image    Related image    Image result for cinerama logo png 

• Like 3
  • Astonished 3

This April/May (if I can still write it without worries about finals)

The world is animated like in Can You Imagine? with cartoony CGI as we see people running as the world burns, Martin hugs his daughter Barbara, a defeated Sam Capebaldi, and Alex barely holding something together with her powers as we see Emily from Amulet helping her.

CAYOM’s mightiest heroes:

Tamara

We see Tamara riding on a robotic wolf in the woods.

Marion 

Marion swallows Egertonchell whole ala Kirby and burping satisfied.

Pidge

We see Pidge on a computer typing up a storm while analyzing stuff.

Hunter and Tyler 

The two complicated lovers make out before snipping a few villains with a giant launcher that fires explosive toys.

Blue Beetle

Blue Beetle flies into the air uppercutting Bling Bling Boy

Sarana 

We see Sarana and Tamara taking on both Raedic and Packer

Jordan Richards 

We see Jordan and Marion inside a business doing spy stuff.

Odysseus 

We see Odysseus slicing through villains like Gorganus, Black Beetle, and Max

Take On CAYOM’s most notorious villain

We see Jake Gyllenhaal cackling as we see him step out in a green and purple villain costume with a black cape.

The only true great writer as he isn’t a fleshling

T-Bot presents: Jake Gyllenhaal vs the CAYOM verse aka The Greatest Story Ever Told (AKA the Y5 Oscars) featuring minor apparences from Aera and the fleshchild Ethan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3