Bastien

Bastien's Twitter Reviews

There are so much movies to reviews, and my english being what it is, I thought it would be a cool idea to make simple reviews in tweet form. Just like some reviewers post after seeing a movie :)

Will do it month by month ;)

Edited by Bastien
  • Like 3

I'm actually a nice reviewer eheh! If a movie tries not to be more than what it is I think it's just fine.

FEBRUARY

Edited by Bastien
  • Thanks 1

MARCH

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Xillix said:

I don't really see what Signed in Blood has in common with Baby Driver other than being an action movie. The actual rating is about what I expected though :P 

I don't know why I have this weird feeling, I know it actually doesn't have a lot in common.  probably the young couple thing in a setting that surpasses them etc.

• Like 1

APRIL

(I have almost finished the reading of every movie. The last big one is Voltron... I've already try reading it but... it's long.. very very long :( and i'm not sure what to think about it...)

Edited by Bastien
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bastien said:

(I have almost finished the reading of every movie. The last big one is Voltron... I've already try reading it but... it's long.. very very long :( and i'm not sure what to think about it...)

Give it glowing praise and I'll give you a pass for not reading it :sparta:

(actually, I really want to read everything, so I finally finished the read of Voltron...)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cookie said:

Uh... what?

Iron Man 1 & 2

The Jungle Book

The Lion King

Favreau can handle a Voltron movie just fine with that kind of resume.

I think Voltron because of the number of the characters is close to IM2 and the movie was a complete mess because of the inability of Favreau to direct big projects like this. I really don't like him.

5 hours ago, Hiccup23 said:

@Bastien What is the review grade for Mara?

Oops, I forgot. B-

__

I have now finished the reading of every Year1's movie.

JUNE

Edited by Bastien

Except character balancing is a script issue and not a directing issue. If you want to say I made it too bloated (which I will vehemently disagree on since I simplified the source material to a big degree) that's fine, but to make that criticism because of the director I chose doesn't really add up in my view.

And again, Favreau's resumé proves otherwise. Even smaller films like Chef that have a fairly large cast.

Edited by cookie