Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

18 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

:hahaha: 

Honestly, Domnhall is legitimately really good in it. He's basically just as insane and psycho as General Hux, and when it comes to one-liners, reactions to Peter's antics, and slapstick, Domnhall almost always hits the mark. He also has great chemistry with Rose Byrne. Honestly, if the film was just a romantic comedy with those two, it would have been rather cute. But instead, it's a movie that has an unlikeable, annoying jackass as its main character, played by an unlikeable, annoying jackass in real life, while infused with stupid pop songs, and a lot of largely unfunny self-referential humor.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Tomorrow's Thursday, so I have Grandma.  We're debating about Peter Rabbit or Acrimony, because she has literally seen everything else in the theaters.  My aunt even took her to God's Not Dead 3.  So - I'm getting mixed things about Peter Rabbit? What about Acrimony? 

Does your Grandma like the idea of James Corden playing a wisecracking irredeemable prick? Then she'll love Peter Rabbit.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Honestly, Domnhall is legitimately really good in it. He's basically just as insane and psycho as General Hux, and when it comes to one-liners, reactions to Peter's antics, and slapstick, Domnhall almost always hits the mark. He also has great chemistry with Rose Byrne. Honestly, if the film was just a romantic comedy with those two, it would have been rather cute. But instead, it's a movie that has an unlikeable, annoying jackass as its main character, played by an unlikeable, annoying jackass in real life, while infused with stupid pop songs, and a lot of largely unfunny self-referential humor.

This sounds awful, even just the Gleeson parts.

if you had to be in the middle of a james corden/russell brand human centipede who do you want at the front and who do you want at the back? it's tough because of his tubbiness there's a natural instinct to want james corden's ass not in your face but also there's nothing hygenic about russell brand...

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I think James Corden is absolutely insufferable irl but he didn’t bother me in Peter Rabbit?

It still bothers me that thought he would be great character to replace Craig.