Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

*Sigh*.  I come back to this forum after a few minutes, and I have four notifications. And guess what, all of them say "so and so quoted ...", which is silly, because "quoted" always means some critical comment.

All you guys should do is "like" my comments, seriously. That's what your contributions should be, just  a bunch of "likes" for whatever pearls of wisdom, like Valerian > Mad Men i deign to drop around here. ;)

Getting serious for just one sec here, I don't see why I need to watch whatever TV shows y'all want me to watch.  I'm just fine without them, and I find them hard to get into anyway.  Just enjoy what you wanna watch for yourself and let me enjoy what I wanna watch for myself :lol:

Spoiler

I know someone's gonna bring up me telling people to see Valerian or something but know that like 99% of my posts stanning for films are meant to be tongue-in-cheek (although I'm sure you can probably find a post that's in the 1%)

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Getting serious for just one sec here, I don't see why I need to watch whatever TV shows y'all want me to watch.  I'm just fine without them, and I find them hard to get into anyway.  Just enjoy what you wanna watch for yourself and let me enjoy what I wanna watch for myself :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

We want you to see great stuff because it's fun and engaging and compelling.

But I get it -- I don't like people pushing stuff on me either.

You'll just get to discover it in time. :) 

• Disbelief 1