Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

We gotta start off slow.  C'mon now.

Unless you want me to go knee deep and watch The Sacrifice or Stalker :thinking: 

You can watch 2 1/2 episodes of Mad Men or 7 episodes of Friends in the amount of time you would watch The Sacrifice. 

• Haha 1

Just now, MrGamer said:

You can watch 2 1/2 episodes of Mad Men or 7 episodes of Friends in the amount of time you would watch The Sacrifice. 

Yes, but one's a Tarkovsky and the other two aren't

Speaking of which, by some sheer coincidence, the indie theater near me is having an 11:00 AM screening of The Sacrifice this Saturday :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Speaking of which, by some sheer coincidence, the indie theater near me is having an 11:00 AM screening of The Sacrifice this Saturday :lol: 

Alright, I need to know. Which shows have you tried to get into that you stopped watching? 

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

“The film [Stalker] needs to be slower and duller at the start so that the viewers who walked into the wrong theatre have time to leave before the main action starts.” 
― Andrei Tarkovsky

• Haha 2