Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

Spidey 2nd week in HK is not looking good. May only do half of TA there.

The Avengers was such a success, that's not fair to compare them, TASM doesn't have the ambition to compete with it, TA is the third biggest success after Avatar and Titanic.Let's compare to Spiderman 3.

TASM may not match SM3 in HK after all.

For the moment it's better.And stop to be pessimist with no reliable, incomplete data.I see 3 things for the moments :-Huge start in Asia-Bad start in Germany and Austria (as The Avengers) and decent start in Netherlands-Unexpectedly good start in the USWe have no serious data outside that, it's way too soon to judge.For the moment it's very positive and should become the highest-grossing Spiderman movie despite it's a reboot and despite the hatred. Edited by Fullbuster

Cine-directors made a first prediction for France: 1.3 mio admissions for TASM, second after IA4 with 1.4 mio admissions (second week, -20%)

1.3 million admissions would be a great start in France, as I predicted :) Slightly behind The Avengers (1.4m ADM OW) :D

If the prediction hold it will make more or less half of SM3 numbers (admissions) in France.

It's dishonest to say this!!! SM3 was released on May 1st, a big vacation day and without competition, it still have the OD record today because it was so big,and that won't change before long, very longtime in the future.1.3 million OW would be a great number given the competition, the heat on OD and the bad economic sitation.

Mega decreases in Europe as expected.

Yeah, we have a big economic crisis, it's not 2007, it's not the party anymore, big unemployment increases.As Spain,Italy and Greece numbers proved it these 3 last years these crisis can hit theaters too.

It's dishonest to say this!!! SM3 was released on May 1st, a big vacation day and without competition, it still have the OD record today because it was so big,and that won't change before long, very longtime in the future.1.3 million OW would be a great number given the competition, the heat on OD and the bad economic sitation.

It's not dishonest. SM3 opened on May 1, made 800k admissions and another 2.8 mio admissions next full week.But I guess the Euro 2012 had a bigger impact on box office than I expected, which could mean very low drops in the next weeks in Germany and France and other countries.

It's not dishonest. SM3 opened on May 1, made 800k admissions and another 2.8 mio admissions next full week.But I guess the Euro 2012 had a bigger impact on box office than I expected, which could mean very low drops in the next weeks in Germany and France and other countries.

Do you think Olympic Games could affect TDKR in Europe?