Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

I hope for more of this in TASM2 :)I think this one will be very successful : no reboot effect, bigger emerging markets, inflation..The billion WW will be passed :)

Yezzzzzz.It will happen

I am not so sure about a Billion.But I hope it happens.

No big competition for a VERY anticipated movie such as TDKRNo Euro soccer cupNo Olympic GamesNo bad effect (not a reboot)China, Russia, Asia, Latin American market will be biggerI think it's sure.TASM was very unlucky that's all, we know it could do better than that, higher than SM3.
  • Like 1

No big competition for a VERY anticipated movie such as TDKRNo Euro soccer cupNo Olympic GamesNo bad effect (not a reboot)China, Russia, Asia, Latin American market will be biggerI think it's sure.TASM was very unlucky that's all, we know it could do better than that, higher than SM3.

Agree.. And lets not forget.. The release date of the year...Cant see why 125/325 wont happen
  • Like 1

Not many will..That will make it more fun :)

I think it will have the fate of TDKR.Batman Begins was a reboot, not big numbers but it installed the new trilogy and we know the success of TDK/TDKR.TASM installed the news Spidey trilogy, TASM2 will have better numbers :)

I think it will have the fate of TDKR.Batman Begins was a reboot, not big numbers but it installed the new trilogy and we know the success of TDK/TDKR.TASM installed the news Spidey trilogy, TASM2 will have better numbers :)

No doubt

Don't forget bad weather and Ice Age 4 being released the same time OS.So yeah things are looking much better for ASM2.TDK increased over 60% from BB. ASM2 will need only a 25% increase to hit 1 billion.I'd just be happy if it beat SM3 (890 m) though.

Man I'd love if ASM does so well in China that ASM makes more WW than SM2.The Raimi fanboys and other haters love saying ASM is the lowest grossing Spider-man film

No good. If it passes SM2, they will say it is the lowest attended Spider-man film. :P

Man I'd love if ASM does so well in China that ASM makes more WW than SM2.The Raimi fanboys and other haters love saying ASM is the lowest grossing Spider-man film

Will be hard with TDKR opening the day before

TASM OS ___________ totalfirst full week 120 _____ 321next week 64 -45% ___ 385last week 28 -55% ____ 413this week 14 -50% ____ 427next week 7 -50% _____ 4342nd week 4 -50% ____ 4383rd week 2 -50% ______ 4404th week 1 -50% ______ 441........

on course