Xillix

Xillix' Unreasonably Critical Reviews, Y3

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Where would you rank it with Crash Bandicoot and Spyro?

Well it was definitely better than Spyro. I might give it a very slight edge over Crash too just because the structure made a bit more sense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cookie said:

RoL was only 3.5 because I ripped off Guardians 2 tho

Not necessarily. I was wavering between 3.5 and 4 until then, that's just what sealed it. Might've gone with 3.5 anyway.

@Isle of Pasta Anyway, done reading, review soon. I'll post it on its own before I do the rest of the month.

• Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

Spark: Homeward

"This sequel has issues, which is unsurprising considering the troubled production. Sometimes it's hard to keep the characters straight, and another pass of editing might have helped. But the fact is that this is still an intoxicating universe to feel a part of, with splendid visuals, exciting action, and sincere emotion. The cast is as likable as ever, and Homeward also benefits greatly from the setup done in the first film, allowing it to focus more on its own story and characters than the sometimes unwieldy world-building of its predecessor. The conclusion is still a bit sappy, but feels more earned and emotionally honest than the first. All in all, an excellent start to summer movie season."

4_of_5_Kozars.png

4 Flirty Kozars Out of 5

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yay!!! Thanks @Xillix!

@cookie you can take solace in Ethan probably liking SH much less than he did ROL, so you'll probably win overall! I just know Hiccup and YourMother gave both the same grade, while Xillix and Rorscach gave it one respective point higher.

3 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Yay!!! Thanks @Xillix!

@cookie you can take solace in Ethan probably liking SH much less than he did ROL, so you'll probably win overall! I just know Hiccup and YourMother gave both the same grade, while Xillix and Rorscach gave it one respective point higher.

I also liked Spark Rising much more than I did Voltron: Whatever the First One Was Called though

Edited by Ethan Hunt

5 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Yay!!! Thanks @Xillix!

I'll be back with a vengeance for Reunion.

Unless Scavenger Wars sinks so hard I'll have to replace the Duffers.

Edited by cookie

12 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Yay!!! Thanks @Xillix!

4/5 is an A-?