baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

I'll be working on the thread tonight and tomorrow. Until then, just like last year, here is your first SOTM question:

SOTM 1:

Which of these films will hit 100 million in the shortest amount of time? (days)

1) Dictator

2) The Expendables

3) Prometheus

4) That's my Boy

5) Rock of Ages

There are some caveats to this. First, more than one film could cross the 100 mill mark at the same time. If that happens, both/either films will be the correct answers.

Your answer is going to be in days. So if you think Prometheus will do it the quickest, in say 4 days, you will put Prometheus, 4 days (there is no deduction for putting the incorrect amount of days). Now, if Prometheus and another film cross in 4 days, you will still get full points for calling the correct film.

8000: Call the correct film to do so.

-5000: call the incorrect film

10,000: say none of these films will cross 100 mill this summer

15,000: say all of these films will cross 100 mill this summer

3000: abstain

For a 7000 point bonus, if you call the correct film, tell me the final gross of that film this summer. Get within 10 mill of the finish to get the bonus. There is no penalty for being off more than 10 mill.

Good luck.

This is due Wednesday May 2nd at 11:59 pm.

So, getting the no. of days correct won't win me any points? Edited by XenoZodiac

Baumer, for the top 5 WW weekend question, that is OS + domestic right?And do you want to change question 3 or keep it WW opening weekend? It is confusing because a lot of movies come out in like 1 or 2 countries a weekend before every other market opens.

baumer already changed the question.Now we have to give 5 biggest WW weekends (OS+DOM), opening or not.

Baumer, for the top 5 WW weekend question, that is OS + domestic right?And do you want to change question 3 or keep it WW opening weekend? It is confusing because a lot of movies come out in like 1 or 2 countries a weekend before every other market opens.

Guys, go visit the Baumer's Game Forum. There is a tips thread there. It will be where any rule changes are. I need you guys to stay informed.Question three has been changed for about a week now. It is any world wide weekend, not just opening. So tell me what films will have the 5 best WW weekends. You can only pick one film once.

Looks like I won't have time to participate this year...Maybe I'll give it a shot still. When's the deadline again?

It's in the first post. May 2nd 1159 FORUM TIME.

I'm having trouble predicting which comedy will break out and if it will make it to the top 12 of summer.At first I was thinking Neighborhood Watch, but I have a strange feeling that it will be postponed. The studio even suspended marketing for the time being because of that high profile murder case about neighborhood watch guy killing a teenager......Dark Shadows might make it I suppose.... What do you guys think?

• Founder / Operator

I'm having trouble predicting which comedy will break out and if it will make it to the top 12 of summer.At first I was thinking Neighborhood Watch, but I have a strange feeling that it will be postponed. The studio even suspended marketing for the time being because of that high profile murder case about neighborhood watch guy killing a teenager......Dark Shadows might make it I suppose.... What do you guys think?

I'll give my opinion on that after the deadline passes next week. :lol::P