baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

I thought forum time was PST? I continued editing my answers according to that - hope they're okay.

No you screwed it lady. Now you got to face baumer's wrath!! :whip:Kidding... I'm sure it will be fine since it is the first week. :)

I thought forum time was PST? I continued editing my answers according to that - hope they're okay.

It's no biggie...the first week is fine.....

Sure am glad I upped my TA prediction at the last second

LOL, so glad...now that it's looking like it may be closer to what I originally predicted AND I totally missed answering the week 1 questions due to an extreme case of brain flatulence. But if you can't laugh at yourself, then...then...I dunno, I'm trying to keep from jumping of the ledge here. :anyone:

LOL, so glad...now that it's looking like it may be closer to what I originally predicted AND I totally missed answering the week 1 questions due to an extreme case of brain flatulence. But if you can't laugh at yourself, then...then...I dunno, I'm trying to keep from jumping of the ledge here. :anyone:

That's too bad....I think baumer should consider adding something called base score for people who missed the deadline for weekly questions for some reason.... maybe something like 1000 points less than the lowest score for the week?

Damn!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD'VE GONE lower with my Midnight prediction. At first I thought Avengers would do around TF2 #s for Midnights but at the last minute I thought it would do slightly over HBP's Midnights so I said yes for the first question. At least I said no for the other midnight-related questions.

I'm definitely not adding something like a base score. If you miss your weekly questions, you will be given a one time do over, meaning you will get make up questions once during the year to help you make up the week you missed. In AA's case, he'll get the same structure as the weekly questions are this week.

***TOP 7 OPENING WEEKEND***176.4m. The Dark Knight Rises174.4m. The Avengers107.2m. The Amazing SpidermanI'm feeling even more confident with these predictions. I could have raised my Avengers total a little more but originally I had it at a mid 130s opening.