SLAM!

The Informer | January 10th, 2020 | Aviron Pictures | crime drama starring Joel Kinnaman, Rosamund Pike, Ana de Armas, Clive Owen, and Common | trailer posted on the first page

three-seconds-movie.jpg

Pete Koslow, a reformed criminal and former special operations soldier, is working under cover for crooked FBI handlers to infiltrate the Polish mob's drug trade in New York. In a final step toward freedom, Koslow must return to the one place he's fought so hard to leave, Bale Hill Prison, where his mission becomes a race against time when a drug deal goes wrong and threatens to identify him as a mole.

Three Seconds will release wide on August 17th.

Edited by Slambros

Aviron Pictures has made the puzzling decision to release a trailer for Serenity, a wide release that is two months later in the 2018 schedule than Three Seconds, before releasing a trailer for Three Seconds. I wonder if Aviron is going to push back this film similarly to how The Hustle was pushed back.

In light of My Spy moving dates, I figured I'd mention this too. It hasn't moved but I do wonder if it will. There's been absolute radio silence regarding this movie. Not that it requires some thorough marketing campaign, but if it's indeed ready for January 10 I would have thought we would have at least gotten another trailer by now.

I think it looks great, personally. I have no idea why it moved from March then from August again.

7 hours ago, JB33 said:

Not that anyone cares, but now it looks like it's not even opening limited. It's just gone. Too bad. I actually liked the look of this.

What do you mean by "it's just gone"? Is it coming straight to dvd?

EDIT: Nevermind, I've just found this movie. There is a HD version floating online. That's sad, it deserved a wide release by the looks of it.

Edited by Blaze Heatnix

4 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

What do you mean by "it's just gone"? Is it coming straight to dvd?

EDIT: Nevermind, I've just found this movie. There is a HD version floating online. That's sad, it deserved a wide release by the looks of it.

I meant, it's off the schedule completely, at least on BOM. The Numbers still has it opening limited.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:48 AM, JB33 said:

I meant, it's off the schedule completely, at least on BOM. The Numbers still has it opening limited.

Update: It's been moved to March 13, 2020 for a limited release

So that's basically a full year's worth of delays. It was originally supposed to debut wide on March 15 last year I think it was.