cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Blankments said:

looking at the part 1 thread, I'm at a loss as to why people think a movie that teenage girls grew up loving and is getting a sequel about being parents would be rated G like the previous two lmao

I never said anything of the sort... 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m going to be honest here, I think Cabana Boys may get worse reviews than Johnny Test.

I mean it's a stupid Dennis Dugan comedy but there's a pretty big gap between that and Johnny Test.

32 minutes ago, cookie said:

I assumed it would be PG as G is virtually extinct nowadays but PG-13 is a pretty huge leap

Eh, I think the first two would be rated PG these days and considering the plot, I think this is definitely primarily targeted at those who grew up watching the first two. It’s not like they’re particularly popular with the current generation lol

Sooooo......

My life is pretty up and down right now. I felt bad about completely walking away from this game since it has been a part of my life since 2008. I am gonna release "A film" in October Year 4. I will probably finish We Are the Ants for  Year 5. After that, it is probably once major film a year. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

This weekend has felt oddly quiet on the review front. Not that I'm bothered. I'm sure everyone's got real-life stuff to attend to and so do I. I just find it odd.

I've been working in a 9-5 job ever since the reboot, but this is the first time i'm truly feeling like I don't has as much time for CAYOM as I'd like. Idk, it's kinda weird.